|PART --1|

It's just like another day. Everything is clear as before. In all this, Only the life of a girl has changed. That girl is the most beautiful princess in the "yellow stone thunder kingdom",
Her name is princess Maria Hasselberg. She looked so beautiful that her beauty would catch the eye of every human being. She was about to turn 18 on this June. King Mathew Hasselberg and Queen Jessica Hasselberg decided that when their daughter turn 18, they will send marriage proposals to the kings of their area, because king hate country people. But here is the obstacle.
Princess Maria did not want to get married now. She didn't like staying here.. it's so far-away from beautiful countries. The kingdom was situated on a dark forest where the sunlight didn't even reach.. Like a black wood forest.
She wanted a normal life. But it is impossible for her... Because her family.
Maria was a stubborn girl, so she went to meet a old woman who know some little magic..
The old lady was a witch before. She lived in a dark cave into the forest. The old lady knew a beautiful, enchanting country but she can't remember the name. Princess always wanted her to wake up in a country, that was very different from her own kingdom. That's why princess asked the old lady for help so that she could enter a another world I mean a country.
After so many requests finally the old lady listen her .
..........The old lady sent the her to a country after she had done some magic.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●slowly!slowly! When she opened her eyes, she saw how different the country was... But soon there was going to be a big accident with her if a Ralph have not save her.
°°°°°°°°Ralph°°°°°°°° was tall, Handsome boy. His eyes were shining brightly. He saved her ..
At first glance, he feel in love with Maria. But Maria fainted right away because of the the sudden shock. In that moment Ralph carried her on his lap to his house. When she regain consciousness after a quiet long , she was shocked that this is someones else house. Maria was a little scared but a lot of happy that she is now in a country not her kingdom. At that moment the sound of the door opening came and Ralph came out. Maria was overjoyed to see him and hugged him.
Ralph didn't understand anything, but Maria holds him tight. In this heat  situation Ralph falls in love with maria more. At the moment, his eyes are full of love and curiosity. He really touched her beautiful pearl white face and looked at her green sharp eyes, which is so mysterious. 
Meanwhile, Maria suddenly subconsciously kissed Ralph's dry lips, the dry lips became more lively than ever. He feels sudden kick of happiness on his stomach.. The emotion is just so romantic and beautiful for him.
Ralph was so surprised but he was very happy that the first girl kissed him like this. And the girl none other than maria.. He also want to kiss her more  and  more .. It's the most happy time for him. Here the universe also tricked them
And Maria suddenly  fainted again. Then..

......
...

(Will be continue )