17 | Campus Soulmates

"WHAT? YOU TWO ARE BOYFRIENDS?"

Jungkook sighed and nodded at Hosoek's words.The other boy smacked the forehead of the ravenette.Jungkook yelped in pain and rubbed his forehead.

"You idiot,why didn't you tell us?"

"We have started dating only a few weeks ago"

"Still..a few weeks ago is also a long time you pabo!"Hoseok huffed and crossed his arms.

Jungkook giggled and hugged the elder by sideways.

"Sorry,sorry I am really sorry my sweet hobi hyung"

"Get lost I am not gonna talk to you"

The younger pouted and showed his puppy eyes at the other boy.And how could hobi ignore those eyes,right?

Hoseok looked sideways and scoffed"Stop showing me those eyes"

"What is going on here?"The two males turned their heads at the voice.

Taehyung was standing there with raised eyebrows.Jungkook smiled and went towards his boyfriend.He then locked his fingers with the other's.

"Eww I hate couples"Hoseok fake gagged looking at the lovers.

"I will tell this to you when you will get a partner too hyung"Taehyung scoffed and said to the elder.

"Nah I won't get one.Being single is the best just no worries"

Jungkook smiled and turned to Taehyung,"Tae,so you know something? Our hobi hyung has heart eyes for the cheercaptain leader Mirae"

Hoseok widened his eyes at Jungkook's words.Taehyung smirked at hearing this and crossed his arms.

"W-What I don't"

"You have,I have caught you several times staring at her when she is on the playground for cheering"

Jungkook giggled and poked the cheeks of Hobi teasingly.Taehyung laughed and started playing with the elder's ears.Hoseok stood up with his face in a deep shade of red.

"God I hate you both"The elder said and went away from the lovers,leaving a giggling Taekook behind.

_

"Hyung,I told you I am happy"Jungkook smiled and told Eunwoo.The two boys were standing inside the locker room.

"I know,but if he ever hurts you I am gonna punch him"

Jungkook giggled at Eunwoo,but his smile was soon washed away when he saw Taehyung standing behind the elder.

Eunwoo turned around when he Jungkook's shocked expression.Oh god,Jungkook didn't wanted any rivalry between the two boys.

"T-Tae? When did you come here?"

"I was here since he told you I am gonna hurt you"

"No Tae he didn't m-meant-"

"Jungkook,stay outside.I wanna talk to him" Taehyung said to his boyfriend in a blank tone.

"Tae-"

"Jungkook"

The ravenette sighed and went outside the locker room leaving the blue haired boy and Eunwoo alone.

"Eunwoo,can I know why you are being a villian between us?"

Eunwoo furrowed his eyebrows"Villian? What do you mean by that?"

"I know you like him,but if you think these little tricks are gonna work.Don't ever"

The other boy chuckled at Taehyung's words,"Oh god, Taehyung. I am not gonna any villian or antagonist between you two.Yeah I like him,but I am not doing any cheap things like that.I wanted him to just be happy"

Taehyung hummed and looked away.Eunwoo smiled and placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I don't want to repeat what happened that day when Jungkook was hospitalised.You don't know how much I was all worried about him.Please Tae,don't see me like that"

Taehyung slightly smiled and looked at Eunwoo.He hugged the other without a warning making the other boy surprised.

"Thank you for caring about him.But I promise you,I will not ever hurt my kook"

Eunwoo smiled and hugged the other boy.

"I believe you,but if you do something like that hurt him,I am sure,I will punch you until you will need a plastic surgery on your handsome face"

Taehyung chuckled and smiled at the other boy.

Jungkook who was standing outside hearing the conversation,smiled widely.

_

"Well done you both.I am so proud of you guys"

Taehyung and Jungkook smiled and looked at Bambam who was praising them.They had completed the whole project within the deadline.

"By the way you didn't treat me"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at Bambam's words,"What? Why?"

"Because you two have become campus soulmates!"

The two boys looked at each other in surprise.Campus soulmates.The name was so cute.

"You know I have always had this feeling in my gut whenever I see you both fighting.That,you will end up together at the end"

Taehyung blushed in embarassment and looked down.God those times when they would fight each other without any reason.

"Aww Taehyung is blushing".Jungkook chukcled at Bambam's words and held Taehyung's arms lovingly.Taehyung looked at Jungkook,the two boys were having a staring contest.But it was soon ended,

"Ahem you both really forgot that I am also here"

Helloo I hope you liked this chapter!

Love you all❣️