9 | Communication is the only key

Ok, this chapter is full of angst...so read at your own risk🙂🙂 

Tw! Panic attack

Taehyung was going after the class. He had forgotten to take his phone from his desk,so he was coming after taking it. The boy just groaned and was walking through the corridor when he saw familiar two boys talking.

Jungkook and Eunwoo.The blue-haired boy raised his eyebrows in curiousness and went near them.He saw that Jungkook was crying and Eunwoo was comforting him. He frowned at what was happening,but his whole body shook and his eyes reddened after he heard Jungkook's words,"N-no h-hyung i-it's g-getting hard f-for me. My l-life. W-Why fate me h-his s-soulmate? E-Even though I-I liked h-him,why god made us, when he himself hated me b-being h-his. Y-You k-know h-how hard is t-to h-hide this stupid s-soulmate m-mark"

What does he mean by that? That Jungkook was way all Taehyung's soulmate? That Jungkook knew about this, but hide it from him? That Jungkook was the one who was blocking their conversations?

So many thoughts were running through Taehyung's mind. Eunwoo saw Taehyung standing at the back of Jungkook and the boy suddenly froze when he realised the presence of the blue-haired boy, which caused Taehyung to anger more.

"What do you mean by that" Taehyung asked in a harsh blank tone. Jungkook turned around when he recognised the familiar voice. He gulped when he saw that the other boy was burning with furiousness.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE STUPID SOULMATE MARK JEON JUNGKOOK?"

Jungkook flinched when Taehyung shouted at him. Taehyung had been angry with him and fought with him many times, but that was all just fun, like fighting like two teenager enemies, throwing other names and all, it was just fun. But this time he saw the real danger, the real rage in the blue-haired boy's deep brown orbs.

Taehyung went forward," Jeon. you.are.coming with. me" with that Taehyung grabbed the other boy with him, but was suddenly interrupted by another hand.

"Taehyung don't hurt him. Please calmly listen to what he has to tell" Eunwoo sighed and said to Taehyung.

"This is our matter, you don't interfere in this. Got it?"After saying those words Taehyung walked by grabbing the other boy's arm.

___

"Tae,p-please listen t-to m-" Jungkook's words were cut off by Taehyung harshly slamming him against the wall of an empty classroom.

"So you were the fucking one, isn't it Jeon?!"

"Tae l-listen t-to m-me please"

"NO, YOU LISTEN TO ME JEON"

Jungkook gulped and was getting scared of the other boy. There was already a few tears falling from the doe-eyes of the poor boy.

"You don't know how I was fucking spending my days for the last few weeks. You don't know how much I have cried the nights you have constantly blocked me. You fucking don't know how much I felt guilty when I kissed you thinking that my first kiss was lost to someone other than my soulmate. YOU FUCKING DON'T KNOW HOW I AM FEELING THESE DAYS" Taehyung screamed at Jungkook harshly. Jungkook was crying by the time when Taehyung had finished his words.

"T-Tae p-please listen t-to m-me. I will tell you the r-rea"

"You know what? I was having a soft corner for you the past few days. But now I hate you. I fucking hate you. You are the person I am hating the most now in this world"

"N-No Tae I will tell y-you w-why I-I didn't-"

"Fuck off Jeon. I don't want to see you. Fuck off from my damn life" Taehyung said and stormed out of the class.