4 | Why are you doing this to me?

Jungkook didn't know how to answer that question. He was feeling all the anxiety and uneasiness. He suddenly felt a slight pang in his heart.

Suddenly he lost his breath and sat down on the floor.

"Jungkook! What happened?" Eunwoo's voice was now heard as a mere whisper for him.

Suddenly he was feeling unconscious.

Eunwoo suddenly held him and tried to wake up him.

"Oh no! Jungkook say something.Don't fall asleep!"

"Sit here. I will bring some water for you" 

Jungkook merely nodded and sat aside the pillar of the verandah.

He slowly put his head in the pillar and closed his eyes.

Eunwoo brought a glass of water and helped him to drink.

"Are you okay now? I am sorry I shouldn't have asked about it"Eunwoo sadly apologised to Jungkook.

"It's o-okay it's not your fault hyung. I-I didn't know what came over me"Jungkook softly said.

"I am sorry, you don't have to answer that. Just forget that I asked you. We can drop that topic" Eunwoo sadly smiled and slowly caressed Jungkook's black locks.

"No Hyung, I-I want to really say it, someone. Since you already have that doubt, yes he is my soulmate hyung. Unfortunately, he is"Jungkook held his head down and replied.

"Unfortunately? Why is that? You said you know him, isn't it? Then what is the problem?"

Jungkook sadly smiled and explained the talk between  Jimin and Taehyung.

"Hmm, that's something serious. Don't worry kook, everything will be alright. We can find a way to his heart"

He smiled and caressed Jungkook's shoulders.

"How did you know that I am his soulmate tho?"Jungkook asked curiously.

"Oh that, I saw your sudden change of behaviour when one of Taehyung's classmates asked him about that. You were feeling quite uneasy there, isn't it?"

"Wow, you indeed observed me"Jungkook giggled at Eunwoo's answer.

"Now you are okay, right?"He asked Jungkook worriedly.

"Yes hyung,I am. Thank you for taking care of me and hyung please don't say this about anybody else. Not even Jimin hyung"

"Of course kook,you can completely trust me"Eunwoo smiled and replied.

The two boys went inside the mansion so as not to raise suspicious to others.

But they didn't know someone had secretly heard their whole conversation....

=====

"Hyung just one more! I just want one more donut please"Jungkook showed his doe-eyes and pleaded to the boy in front of him.

The two boys have already gone close after that panic attack incident.They had grown more closer in just few weeks.Now Eunwoo was just someone like his other two favourite hyungs.

"No kook,you already ate 6 donuts. Now no more"Eunwoo crossed his arms and denied Jungkook.

"It's not fair!"

"It's fair! As you have already spent all my money!"

"I hate you!" Jungkook madly pouted and crossed his arms.

"What's going on here?"A deep voice caught their attention.

"Yoongi hyung! Please buy me a donut please! I really want one more" Jungkook pouted and said to the other boy.