he

jimin knows he probably shouldn't upload this.

it could cause quite a lot of rumors and drama and maybe even a scandal. who knows? but there was never anything wrong with a little online, public venting.

right?

so he decides to rewatch the video once more to really let the possible consequences of his actions weigh heavier on his shoulders.

he presses play. quiet static noise, he smiles at the camera, then the gentle strumming of a guitar.

am i allowed
to look at him like that?
could it be wrong
when he's just so nice to look at?

and he smells like lemongrass and sleep
he tastes like apple juice and peach
oh, you would find him in a polaroid picture

and he
means everything to me

i'd never tell
no, i'd never say a word
and oh, it aches
but it feels oddly good to hurt

he smells like lemongrass and sleep
he tastes like apple juice and peach
oh, you would find him in a polaroid picture

and he
means everything to me

oh, oh
oh, oh
and i'll be okay
admiring from afar
'cause even when he's next to me
we could not be more far apart

and he tastes like birthday cake
and story time
and fall
but to him
i taste of nothing at all

and he smells like lemongrass and sleep
he tastes like apple jusice and peach
you would find him in a polaroid picture

and he
means everything to me

yes, he
means everything to me

he
means everything to me

jimin decides he shouldn't dwell on it any longer. sure, he's not entirely out to the open. but he's seen his fans' speculation. they practically already know.

and it's not like they'd figure out who the subject of his silly little cover is. anything unconfirmed by jimin himself is simply speculation! that's all.

with a deep breath in, he clicks the upload button.

his manager is going to be soooo mad at him.

-

jimin jolts awake on his couch at the sound of a loud pounding at his front door.

"park jimin!"

ah, yes, the sweet, familiar voice of his manager hyung: kim seokjin.

jimin winces.

he tries to look as innocent and clueless as little bambi as he opens the door. seokjin is glaring at him, though, impossibly livid, it seems.

jimin shrinks a little in on himself and looks downward.

seokjin opens the door wider and pushes past jimin into his apartment.

"m-morning, hyung!" he tries to sound chipper, but he's mildly terrified. "can i help you with something? it's a little early." he glances at the clock near his front door after closing it. 8:37 am. "i thought i didn't have any schedule today. ha."

seokjin keeps his back turned to jimin for a moment. a long moment during which jimin grows increasingly afraid and starts to sweat a little. he hears seokjin counting quietly to ten, over again a few times, trying to calm down.

jimin stands quietly and waits for his scolding.

seokjin turns around. he's not smiling, but he looks calmer.

(he'd probably be scarier if he was smiling, jimin can't help thinking.)

"jimin-ah." jimin stands up a little straighter. he avoids eye contact: he knows what he's done. "the world is in shambles."

jimin sniffs and he nods.

he feels his hyung's hands on his shoulders. gentle, at least. he looks up to meet seokjin's eyes. they're no long flashing red with anger.

at least---not to extremes.

--
a/n: when i tell u i have so many of these wips ;-;