Pawter 32: The Truth

"Unnie..."

Shuhua was speechless as she looked through every folder.

Seung gulped down her can of beer as she gave some to Shuhua.

(Drunk Shuhua in the house!)

"Jeon Soyeon, kidnapped at age 12 was nowhere to be found, she was just playing with her ball when a van was seen taking her, soon after 9 years she grew up to be a hybrid that can use (I'll just call it a quirk) ice as her quirk, she is called Subject #1 since she is the first one to be kidnapped."

Shuhua felt like she will throw up the beer she drank.

"Seo Soojin, kidnapped at age 14, she was seen hanging out with a boy named Hoetaek when they were both taken by the van, after 7 years she can fully use her quirk which is fire or flames or some shit, she is Subject #2."

Shuhua flipped through every folder not believing everything.

"Where... Where'd you get this?"

Shuhua asked.

"... The 10 folders I found it on my brother's lab, the other one... Hyewon gave it to me."

Seung admitted as she gulped down another can of beer.

"Nicha Yontararak or should I say, Kim Minnie."

Shuhua's eyes widened.

"She was kidnapped at age 15, she was celebrating her birthday with her family when a guy in black knocked her down inside the restroom and dragged her towards the van, after 7 years she can use her quirk of metal bending..."

Seung chuckled.

"Like shit, she can fucking destroy a whole building just by controlling every fucking metal that shit has, she is Subject #3."

Shuhua gulped and took the beer beside her and began to drink it all.

"Then we have Subject #4, unknown age when she was kidnapped but she spent 5 years using her quirk of telekinesis, her name is Song Yuqi."

Seung sighs as she opened another can.

"Some said she missed childhood that's why she loves milk."

Shuhua teared up.

"Subject #5, Cho Miyeon, kidnapped at a cafe on age 18 after 4 years she can use her quirk which is Strength, bitch can kill someone with just one punch."

Seung muttered.

Shuhua lets out a shaky sigh as her tears were ready to fall.

"I found this."

Seung took out a piece of paper and Shuhua immediately snatched it.

If Whoever found these people named Cho Miyeon, Kim Minnie, Seo Soojin, Jeon Soyeon, Song Yuqi, report at KSJ."

Shuhua crumpled the paper.

"Take it down Unnie, I can't let those people have them."

Seung lifted her right brow up as she chuckled.

"Why so protective of them Jung? They are just lab rats ready to be killed once they are returned... Have you..."

Seung leans on her and whispered.

"Formed any special relationship with them?"

Seung laughed as Shuhua smacked her arms.

"E-Everything is messed up Unnie... Why--I mean no but--Unnie why can't they just--Why--Fuck!"