Pawter 31: Break

Tzuyu smiles as she finished her surgery, taking the bullets out of Shuhua's leg and shoulder was an easy shit for her to do.

Professional.

"You guys know that me and Tzu love listening to Strawberries & Cigarettes, I'm strawberry and she's cigarettes."

Nayeon gushed at Minnie and Soojin who blushed imagining if they can be like that to Shuhua.

"She's in a good condition everyone, Shuhua's ok."

Tzuyu grinned at them as Hyewon sighed in relief before flopping down on the bench.

"Holy shit..."

She mumbled as Eunbi patted her back.

The hybrids celebrated.

"Shuhua can be discharged tomorrow, but I suggest she stays in her dorm for 1 or 2 weeks to keep her wound intact."

Tzuyu sternly said as she crossed her arms.

"Hey... Sayaka."

Eunbi greeted as the girl nodded at her.

"I can't explain why I helped her, but rest assured I'm no harm in her life anymore."

Sayaka smiled.

She glanced at the hybrids.

Turning on her heels, she exited the hospital to go home.
_______________________________

"Hwasa."

"Yoongi."

The two smiled at each other.

"Wheein, meet my best friend Yoongi, he has a daughter named Sayaka, Yoongi meet my girlfriend Jung Wheein."

Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Jung... My hybrids are protecting her sister?"

This made Yoongi smile.

"Perfect, I just hope she can keep them calm."

Yoongi lets them in as they popped champagne and celebrated.
________________________________

The boss watched the tape.

The camera zoomed in on a 12-year-old girl with black hair playing with her ball.

"Take the kid immediately!"

Someone said as two Sus people snatched the girl

*TAPE SKIPPING*

"Subject #1 Jeon Soyeon, it's been 2 years now since we kidnapped this kid, she's strong and she's been taking the serum-like a professional."

"She's perfect for destroying half of the world boss!"

"Perfect."

*TAPE SKIPPING*

"ALERT! SUBJECT #1 ESCAPED HER CELL! I REPEAT A SNOWY-HAIRED WOMAN, AGE 19 ESCAPED!"

Soon the camera panned on the girl who had a nervous expression.

She looked at the camera.

Her eyes glowed.

She growled and grabbed the pole beside her, activating her ice, she threw the pole at the camera.

*BZZZZZ*

The boss smirked and laughed.

"How stupid! So H, where is Jeon Soyeon?"