Pawter 7: Hyewon Project!

"Shu..."

Shuhua frowned seeing Hyewon wet from the rain and eyes red and puffy.

Miyeon and Yuqi stared at the upset girl.

The school canceled their classes for the whole week because a thunderstorm appeared.

"Get in..."

Shuhua made way as Hyewon sniffed and sat down on the carpet not wanting to wet her couch.

Suddenly thunders were heard outside.

Shuhua lets Hyewon bathe in her bathroom as she cooks some seaweed soup for them and made warm milk for the kittens.

Yuqi made her way to Shuhua and jumped on the counter as she watches Shuhua cook.

Miyeon just snuggled on the blanket and slept.

Hyewon soon went out of the bathroom and sat down on the couch as her head hung low.

"Woonie? What happened?"

Shuhua asked as she sets the two bowls of seaweed soup on the coffee table and gave the kittens their warm milk.

(It's like I'm writing the daily life of Shuhua with her magical cats)

"Shu... Eunbi..."

Hyewon looked at Shuhua as she started to cry again.

Yuqi pouts as she heard the sobbing girl.

Miyeon felt bad.

Shuhua hugged the crying girl as she Ushers her kittens to snuggle with Hyewon to make her feel better.

The two kittens agreed and saw on Hyewon's lap and began meowing.

"Poor girl, I wonder what happened to you that made you cry like this..."

Miyeon thought as she purred beside Hyewon's stomach.

Yuqi just pawed Hyewon's nose.

"Don't cry, don't cry, stop crying... You really do look ugly when you cry..."

Yuqi giggled inside as Miyeon glared at her.

Shuhua lets go of the hug as Hyewon wiped her tears and nose.

"Eunbi... I saw her with someone else... They were kissing and I saw that she was the one who kissed first... I didn't want to believe the others since I love her... But I guess they were right..."

Yuqi frowned as Miyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Whoever this Eunbi girl is? She fucked up real bad."

"I'm sorry Hyewon... I didn't know..."

Shuhua looked down.

"Here eat up, I'll just clean the guestroom."

Hyewon nods and lets Shuhua go to the other room.

Suddenly she heard desperate meowing sounds.

Since their dorm was secured and was high enough so the flood won't get in, they were safe.

Hyewon peeked on the blinds and saw two cats trying to climb a tree.

"Shit! Shuhua!"

Hyewon watches as the other one fell and started to drown.

Yuqi and Miyeon watched.

"What!!?"

Shuhua panicked.

"Look!"

Shuhua gasped as she didn't hesitate to open her door and then run outside as the water reached her waist.