Pawter 21: Rest Day (Pt. 1)

Hyewon told Shuhua to have a rest and not attend classes for two days so she can rest her head.

Shuhua whined and wanted to go but she got scolded by Eunbi which she was scared of considering she heard some rumors of Eunbi breaking Sayaka's hand.

(Sayaka Vs. Eunbi, will you vote to see the brawl? 👀)

The kittens learned about the news and were excited to hang out with their owner, they thanked Hyewon and Eunbi before they left.

Miyeon pouts along with Yuqi and Minnie as they were teachers and were needed in the academy so they sneakily left the dorm and transformed.

Soojin sticks her tongue out towards the three hybrids as she and Soyeon were excused.

Shuhua lays down on her bed clearly bored as fuck.

"Meow~"

The two kittens (that grew up except for one) meowed as they nuzzle their head on the girl's face.

"You two are making my heart explode right now..."

Shuhua mumbled as she cradled the two in her arms and kissed their head.

"Aigoo~ cutie~"

Shuhua cooed as Soyeon hugged her hand.

Soojin went to the couch and waited for the two.

"So what will we watch for today~"

Shuhua scrolled through Netflix as Soyeon laid on her chest while Soojin purred while sitting on her lap.

Suddenly, Soyeon grabbed Shuhua's face with her paws and nudges her face on the girl's lips.

"OMO! SOYEON! I LOVE YOU TOO BABY!"

Shuhua gushed as she threw the remote away and hugged the kitten making Soojin roll her eyes.

Soojin climbed on Shuhua's chest and bumped their noses together as she continues to purr.

"SOOJINNIE~ SO CUTE~🥰"

As the two kittens showered Shuhua a lot of love and affection, the other three got stressed with perverted and noisy students.

"Now that I have you two in my arms, I wonder where are the other three?"

Soyeon pointed outside.

"Hm, alright~"

Shuhua mumbled as she continues to hug the two kittens and began listening to Camila Cabello's song Don't Go Yet.

"And I want you, baby, ~ gotta get you, baby, ~"

Shuhua danced with the beat as she lifted Soyeon, looking at her as she sang those lines.

Meanwhile, Soojin began to groove her kitten body with the beat too.

Dance Soo.

Soyeon blushed as Shuhua twirled and imagined Soyeon as her partner.

Cradling the kitten with her left hand on her chest, she gently took her paw and swayed with her.

"Ohh Yeah, don't go yet~"

Shuhua then again raised Soyeon with Soojin this time.

"Don't go yet!"

Someone suddenly interrupted her fun time with her kittens.

*Knock knock*

Shuhua happily skipped to the door and opened it happily.

Her smile faltered.

"So, have you considered it?"

Somi asked as she stared at her dead in the eyes.