Chapter 6

Ellie's POV *17th June*

Today is the day, the day of Bucky and Steve's wedding, everything is mostly finished I just need to do a few more finishing touches, the cake is chocolate and red velvet layered, 3 layers are chocolate and 3 are red velvet, it's red velvet then chocolate then red velvet then chocolate and so on. Anyways, to say that Bucky and Steve are nervous would be an understatement, they are terrified but I know that once they see each other before they walk down that aisle, that their faces will light up with pure love, so right now, I'm going back and forth between their rooms, since they decided that they didn't want to see each other until they walk down the aisle, I have to make sure that none of them back out, they are meant for each other and everyone knows that, mostly because they were there for each other through everything, Bucky for Steve when he was getting bullied and Steve for Bucky when he had nightmares about being experimented on by hydra and also they were there for each other when they had nightmares relating to Bucky almost falling off that train back in 1945, we only have 15 minutes left, so I was carrying around a megaphone, so I said "alright, we have 15 minutes people, I need dad, Thor and Loki to check on Steve and I need Bruce, Sam and Rhodey to check on Bucky, make sure they're ready because this is happening people now go, go, go" so they all went and did what I told them to, my dad is walking down with Nat, since they're best man and best maid,  Morgan is going just before me, since she's the flower girl and she looks beautiful in her dress, Harley is the ring bearer, Rhodey is marrying them since he's a colonel, I know this doctor that knows about the super serum, so I sent Bucky and Steve to her to find out if there was anything we needed to know about the serum and turns out that Bucky and Steve can actually get pregnant because the serum changed their organs inside their bodies, so they still have the normal organs but they also have the uterus and eggs but it connects to their asses since they're guys, which I found fascinating when they told us, anyways all the avengers are here, then my uncle, Ollie and Kai are here too, so I was supposed to walk down the aisle before my dad and Nat but we decided that I do it just before Steve and Bucky since I have to make sure they don't back out and run off, after my dad and Nat, it's Wanda and Clint, since they are also best man and best maid, Steve has my dad as his best man and then Wanda as his best maid then Bucky has Clint and Nat, then after Clint and Wanda my sister walks down with Harley and she throws flower petals while Harley holds her hand with one hand and with the other he will hold the pillow with the rings, so now we have started the walking, dad and Nat first then Clint and Wanda, then my sister and brother, then me then the lovebirds, I said "alright everyone, let's get started, dad, Nat gooooo" so they started walking then Clint and Wanda, I said "alright Bucky, Steve you guys ready?" They nodded and said "we're ready", while looking at each other, so I said "Harley, Morgan go, go, go" so they walked down then I went while occasionally looking back to make sure none of them ran off and when I got to the front, they started walking and the music started, (what Bucky and Steve are wearing down below, I decided to make their outfits simple, instead of white and black).

 Anyways, to say that Bucky and Steve are nervous would be an understatement, they are terrified but I know that once they see each other before they walk down that aisle, that their faces will light up with pure love, so right now, I'm going back...

Once they got to the altar, Rhodey said "we are gathered here today, to join James Buchanan Barnes and Steven Grant Rogers in holy matrimony, if anyone wishes to object speak now or forever hold your piece" no one spoke so he continued, "alright then, they have been through so much together and they almost died on multiple occasions but they always fought for each other and their friends and together they shall live a long life, now they have written their own vows, Bucky you first".