Chapter 4

*December*

It's the 7th of December and the day I graduate and it's a Friday, to say I don't want to leave Peter and Ned defenceless is an understatement, I don't want to leave MJ either, but I don't have a choice, anyways I'm wearing (dress and shoes below).

My hair is curled and I only put on mascara and lip gloss, nothing else

My hair is curled and I only put on mascara and lip gloss, nothing else. Once I finished getting ready I leave my room and go to the living room where everyone is waiting, my dad comes up to me and hands me, my graduation cap and gown and I leave, since the students have to be there early, anyways I take my tesla and I pick up Ned, Peter and MJ since it's a normal school day for them and then when it's time for the graduating class to graduate, everyone will come to the auditorium and watch the class of 2015 graduate, anyways once we get to the school, they go to their classes and I go to the auditorium and just sit there reading my valedictorian speech, dad told me that he will continue to donate money because he thinks of Peter as a son and since Harley is starting in 2 years anyway dad won't stop after Peter graduates but he will stop after Harley graduates. Then once Morgan starts in 9 years, he'll start donating again, he's convinced that Morgan will go to Midtown High.

*5 hours later*

I have been here for 5 hours waiting and I'm bored out of my mind, the ceremony is finally starting, so since I'm valedictorian, they decided to keep me till last. Once everyone is called up, it's finally my turn and once I got up on the stage I said "good afternoon, fellow graduates, students, parents and teachers, for those of you who don't know who I am, my name is Elizabeth Cassiopeia Stark and before you ask, yes my father is Tony Stark, but that's not important, I am this years valedictorian. My best friends are Peter Parker, Ned Leeds and MJ Watson" then I continued "every year, I have this thing where I tell myself that something important will happen but it never does, until now, when I was 1 my mother passed away and she left me, I had to go to my dad and I didn't know him, it took me awhile to learn how to talk properly and I was a very troublesome kid, but he kept me all these years and for that I'm thankful, I love you dad. I never thought I would be standing up in front of this school making this speech, people have to make the best of their lives while they can, because you never know what could happen, like for me, I've actually been offered for a spot in a record label and I'm going to take it once I'm ready but you all need to find your calling and make it happen, also flash leave my friends alone because I will make iron queen come after you and she will not leave you alone, until you do,  thank you. Peace out!" I got a standing ovation and people were applauding and cheering so loud, I got my diploma and then I got off the stage and everyone got up and went to the parents, while I went to my family, the avengers, once I got there I said "how was my speech?" dad said "it was amazing, oh and I love you too" I smiled and then hugged him, Morgan was in mom's arms but she reached over to me, so I took her from mom and said "what did you think of my speech, Morgan?" She said "it was good", I held her till Pietro came up to me, so I gave Morgan back to mom and Pietro said "amazing, but what about the plan?" I said "soon, soon". I'm having a graduation party at the compound but everyone thinks I'm having it there because I know the avengers when in reality, I live there, all the bedrooms are going to be locked and not one can get into the lab, only people with a password can, so me, dad, Banner, mom, Rhodey, who is dad's best friend and war machine, he helps out sometimes on missions, anyways, Steve and Bucky also have a password, so does Nat.