Chapter 3

(Oh I forgot to mention, since this book has nothing to do with the avengers, Natasha was never in the red room, so she still has her female problem, if you know what I mean and she can have kids).

*19th July*

It was finally my birthday, I found out from S.H.I.E.L.D, who had found my birth certificate that I was born at 7:30 in the morning on the 19th of July, it's 8 in the morning on my birthday and I used to not be a morning person, but as long as I have coffee, I'm alright, anyways it's a Friday and I have to go to school, because Peter and I are on the decathlon team and we are going to a competition, so I am wearing my jacket just in case I need to save someone, Peter is bringing his suit too and he's going to wear it under his clothes, anyways since I am 18 now, once Pietro was awake, he was still half asleep but as soon as he sit down on a stool, I walked right up to him and kissed him, it was a soft kiss but it had a lot of passion and love in it because I think I love him but I don't really know yet, after I pulled away he said "what was that for?" and I said "what, can I not kiss my boyfriend for the first time, after turning 18" he said "so I'm your boyfriend, am I?" I nodded and said "yes, and I will see you after school, oh and wear a tie that is red for my party so we can match because you are my date" I waved and left, when I got to the garage, I got into my Mercedes Benz AMG CLA 45 Coupe, I have 2 other cars which are, a Cadillac ATS-V sedan and a BMW M3 then I have Tesla and Audi R8. 

Anyways I left the compound and went to pick up Peter who sat shotgun then after that we went to pick Ned up, then we went on our way to school, halfway through the ride, they said "happy birthday, Ellie" I beamed and said "thank you" once we go to school, we got out and everyone was staring at us, I didn't know why until they looked over at my car and I knew it was quite expensive and they should know that my father is Tony Stark, I mean I don't flaunt it like dad does, but I have expensive clothes, jewellery and shoes, I just wear them when I need to like for my party, then I have my cars which are my babies, I love them so much, I even went as far to name them, I will say the names later on but right now, I said "what are you all looking at, I get it I'm rich who cares, my father is Tony Stark, Co-CEO of Stark Industries", then everyone looked away. 

So Ned, Peter and I walked inside and were greeted with stares and I said "why is everyone staring at me?" and then MJ who came out of nowhere said "because they've heard about your party and want to come" then she showed me a tweet on my dad's twitter which he rarely goes on, he tweeted "hey, Stark Industry followers, there is a party for my little girl who has just turned 18 today and it's at LAVO nightclub, if you can't get in because you don't have fake ID well too bad, I'm only having it there because I want the best for my sweetie and also she deserves it, oh if your name is flash Thompson, don't bother coming you're not invited, I've told the owner of you and he agreed to tell his guards not to let you in even if you bribe them with money, because well the owner is one of my very good friends who just so happens to be, my daughter's uncle" I said "of course he would have it at my uncle's nightclub" then started laughing and Peter who understood started laughing too, but Ned and MJ just stood there looking confused, so once I calmed down I said in between laughs "ok, so the last time I saw my uncle was when I was 16 and Peter was 14 and so dad was there and so were the AVS (avengers), so my uncle being the lightweight he is, he needed to go to the bathroom but he stumbled and almost fell then he regained his balance and walked into what he thought was the bathroom, but was actually a closet where the towels are kept and he peed onto the towels so my dad had to get rid of them and buy new ones" then we all burst out laughing. 

Once the day was over, I dropped off Ned and Peter and said to them "I'll see you at the avengers compound" they nodded and MJ was in the car too since she was getting ready with me, once we got to the compound I met up with Nat and Wanda in my room and we got ready together, I straightened my hair then curled it, I put on brown and black eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner and burgundy lipstick and my dress is red, so are the shoes. (pics below, ignore the coat with the dress).