Falling For A Soon To Be Rockstar 11

Ok so here it is, the next chapter...finally! Sorry it took so long to write, but i've been super busy. Plus I couldn't find any inspiration to write this next chapter. Anywho I hope you guy's like this one, it's a bit shorter. So please vote, comment, and let me know what you think.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Maddie…oh Maddiekins, it’s time to wake up.” A soft voice whispered in my ear. I ignored it and continued to try and sleep. I could feel the effects of all the alcohol I consumed from the night before. This was gonna be one hell of a day. “Come on Maddie, I know you’re awake.”

“Max I don’t wanna go to school today.” I whined still not moving from the rather comfortable spot on the bed.

“That may be the case Maddie, but I really gotta pee and you’re kind of lying on top of me.” I opened my eyes and looked down to see that sure enough I was on top of Max. I blushed a deep red and proceeded to roll off of him, but not without accidently rubbing my lower half on his groin. A low moan escaped his mouth; I looked up to meet his eyes and couldn’t control myself when I leaned forward and kissed him. I’m not sure what came over me, but I deepened the kiss and crawled back on top of him kissing him with everything I had.

After about a minute, Max pushed me off of him and looked at me with an unreadable expression. I felt ashamed of myself. Not only am I making out with my gay best friend, but I’m also in a relationship; at least I think I am. To be honest though, if Max hadn’t pushed me away I’m not sure if I would of stopped. There is something about Max that draws me into him.

“Maddie I’m sorry, but I can’t do this with you. I don’t want to make you feel like something could come out of it, when honestly nothing will. I just don’t see you that way.” Max said apologetically as he climbed out of bed putting some space between us.

“Max it’s fine, I shouldn’t have come onto you like that. I don’t know what came over me, but I’m really sorry if I made you uncomfortable.” I really hope he doesn’t decide that he doesn’t want me living here because apparently I can’t control my hormones around him.

“It’s all good Maddie. I’m gonna go to the bathroom and then I’ll grab you some advil for the hangover you probably have. Am I right?” he teased.

“Shut up! I’m surprised you don’t have one too, you drank just as much as I did.” He laughed as he walked out the door. If I plan on living with him, I need to learn a little self-control. Plus when I talk to Alex, I’m gonna have to tell him that I made out with Max again. This is really shaping up to be a shitty day.

I got out of bed and went to Max’s closet to find something to wear for the day. I grabbed one of his random band t’s and slipped on my pants from last night. After, I went into the bathroom and tried to fix the mess that was my hair and face. Max came in and placed a glass of water and the pills on the counter before pulling me into a hug from behind.

“You know I love you right? You’ll always be my best friend and I don’t want you feel bad at all for kissing me. I quite enjoy your kisses Maddie.” He teased; I turned and slapped his chest giving him my best glare.

“Be quiet and give me a ride to school. I don’t wanna be late and don’t forget your picking me up so I can move in.” I said excitedly. “Oh and I love you too!” I leaned forward and kissed his cheek before heading to the door.

The drive to school was a bit longer than what I was used to, I would have to remember to wake up earlier from now on. Max and I really didn’t talk, but I was grateful for it because I was still slightly embarrassed with myself. About twenty minutes later we pulled into the parking lot and I grabbed my stuff; mentally preparing myself for the events yet to come.