017

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐃 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐀

"come on, samaria." rio whispered yelled because i was playin to much.

"im comin, im comin." i walked behind him humming smooth criminal.

"girl shut up and walk faster."

"listen you dusty cracker..i can only go so fast." i rolled my eyes.

"gang waiting on us." we walked fast across the street as he held my hand crossing the street.

"1....2....3." we had just bust in that muhfucka building and we already saw ole boy dead and gang with frowns and mugs on they faces.

"wassup wassup wasssuupp." i smiled going to hug man man, he held his hand up in my face. i went to hug twan and he gave me a tight lip smile looking the other way, then lastly going to smoke he was giving me a dirty side look before sucking his teeth and pulling me into a hug.

"girl, fuck yall, i missed my good sis!!" he rolled his eyes.

i looked at rio, and stuck my tongue out childish as the fuck.

just to come face to face with a gun that man
man was holding up to me and smoke held a gun up at rio, i was confused.

"what the fuck goin on??" i asked looking at them.

"fuck yall boys got goin?" rio mugged trying to hide his hurt.

"yall thought it was malachi?" man man laughed at him with this crazy look in his eyes.

"yeah you was my homeboy, but if you left this bitch samaria alone, who was my cousin, malachi, first love alone. we wouldn't done this. i had to off my own cousin though because hes a bitch." man man scratched his head with the gun.

smoke stood there thinking. i think smokey knew he was wrong and he did the right thing by upping his glock about to shoot man man, but he couldnt.

before man turned around smoke placed his gun back on rio and dropped his head, and he dropped to his knees.

"im sorry rio and sam. yall was really my niggas.. yknow? i really had yall to the end, but i wanna do stupid stuff, because.. im in love with man man. we be fucking and kissing and sneaking around the only reason i got like this was because of him and his twisted ways." smoke finished with tears in his eyes which were streaming down his face.

man man got in his knees, kissing smoke before he shot smoke dead in his head. i flinched and tried to blink the tears away.

when i couldnt i dropped my head down then felt 2 hot sensations in my stomach and shoulder.

i dropped down to the floor hearing rio scream. i looked to the right of me seeing rio looking st me, with tears. i seen man man up his gun yet again shooting it at rio.

rio got hit in the chest and hand. i cried trying to stay up but i felt woozy as fuck.

man man walked out leaving us, bleeding out, and feeling pain.

rio got up and grabbed smoke gun shooting man man in the back and head.

rio took off his chest thingy and i kept goin in and out of consciousness.

"stay up mama please." he lifted me and carried me to the car before speeding to the house.

thats when it got dark..

____________

wassup wasssup wassssupppp .