As Hadie heard the music, something began to pull him in. He wasn't sure what at first but it was at that moment that it had dawned on him that Dorinda had blonde hair.

The same blonde hair as Alexandria.

Well maybe it wasn't the same....Alexandria's blonde hair looked as though it'd been kissed by the sun itself while the character on the screen just had plain blonde hair. Not saying it looked bad but it wasn't like Alexandria's.

Unprompted, his mind began to take the image of the boy that Dorinda was dancing with (his name escaped him and honestly Hadie wasn't paying that close attention if he was being honest) and began to morph his features so that he looked like Hadie.

What in the world...? Hadie thought as the dance resumed. Now that he was imagining himself dancing with Alexandria, he could definitely see the intensity that she had been talking about. In fact, there was no reason the intensity should have been as high as it was.

I mean...they were just dancing!

And yet, the thought of Alex in his arms...Hadie wasn't going to lie, it felt good. Like she belonged there. And yes, it was just the thought but maybe...maybe it could actually happen?

What if she doesn't want the same? What if I completely mess up my friendship with her? Hadie thought as he absentmindedly bit his lip as the on screen Alex and Hadie had their heads almost touching in what Dizzy had started calling the 'headbutt of love.'

Apparently she'd started calling it that because of the fact that Mal and Ben had done it so frequently when they were dating that there were probably about fifty photos of them with their foreheads touching. Not counting the photos from their wedding or Mal's coronation.

And yes he knew he and Alex weren't really on the screen but imagining the characters as himself and Alex made it a lot more interesting! And he still thought the girls should have been actual cheetahs thank you!

You know...if people are calling me and Alex the next Uma and Harry...there might be some truth to that, Hadie thought. He wasn't wrong. Between Mal, Uma, and CJ, it was like he couldn't escape it.

Hell, even Celia was calling him the next Harry—which he thought was pretty rich considering she kept denying that she had feelings for one of the Hun boys who'd recently crossed over from Auradon. Cyrus, he thought the boy's name was and that was the only information Celia would give him.

As she would say, she had two sisters to be overprotective so she didn't need her friends doing that too.

Hey! Stop thinking about Celia when you've got Alex over! The 'guy' side of his head yelled at him.

Right. Right.

"So? What'd you think?" Alexandria asked, looking up at him from where her head had been resting on his chest. "Best scene put to film or what?"

"I kinda think the sword scene in The Princess Bride has it beat," Hadie told her.

Alexandria shook her head. "Of course you'd think that. Typical pirate," she teased, a small smirk pulling at her lips.

"That's the Dread Pirate Hadie to you, Buttercup," Hadie teased her right back, gently brushing a strand of her blonde hair out of her blue eyes that always seemed to have a spark of mischief behind them. Then, as if he was acting before he lost his nerve, he gently leaned down and connected his lips to hers.

He'd later claim that it was as if his Uncle Zeus had temporarily taken control of his body, and in all honesty Hadie had to wonder if it was possible considering they shared a genetic makeup.