1

Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto or the pictures. I only own Taidana.

I'm Taidana Ookami. Right now I'm sitting in front of the third hokage of Konohagakure. Crazy I know. How did I get here you ask? Some crazy scarecrow summoned me here.

FLASHBACK

"Hey Akira, if I mix this ammonia with bleach, what would happen?" I ask my pet arctic wolf, Akira.

"The DVDs would probably get ruined." She barked at me.( yes I can speak with animals because I am awesome, so deal with it)

"Hm, I guess." I said while walking through the school hall. I looked up and saw the students looking at me like I was insane. (I'm not saying I'm totally sane.) I continued my walk until I came across a ceiling fan. Yes, I am walking on the ceiling. Maybe that is why everyone was looking at me weirdly.

"Ookami-san, get down from there this instant!" The pig that can walk on two legs said. Just kidding! It's the principle. (There's no difference though, really.) I just stared at her, my hood covering my face and my eyes seemingly glowing. she was sweating bullets. I continued to stare, and stare, and stare, until, "Gah! I will get you next time Ookami-san!" Then she promptly ran away.

It's nice to be able to creep people out. Akira looked at me and sighed. (Well as much as a dog could sigh) "Tai, you're gonna have to stop doing that. Do you want people to think you're insane?" I just continued walking on the ceiling. It's much less crowded up here.

"Yes. That is exactly what I want them to think." I replied with pride.(hey that rhymed)

"Of course you would. Because everybody wants to freak people out and make it so that they hate you" he replied with sarcasm. Of course, to anyone else this conversation would be me barking at my dog and my dog barking back. Further increasing my weirdness.

I realized that we reached the end of the hallway and I jumped off with Akira in my arms.(she is not that big, just about the size of a wolf cub.) Making everyone below ( or above. Whichever way you see it.) us scream and run even farther away. I chuckled at that increasing my creepiness level. I gracefully landed on my feet like the awesome person I was (and still am). "Shall we go home Tai?" Akira questioned as we walked out the door.

"No, I think I'll train my powers today. I don't want them to get rusty." I replied.

"What do you even need to train for? It's not like we are in an anime." She barked at me.

"Yeah but you never know when you can be sucked into one." Akira just gave me the wolf version of an exasperated look, which looked hilarious by the way.

"You have been reading too many Naruto fanfics" she barked in a tired voice.

"You can never read too many fan fictions." I replied.

We arrived at the training grounds after our mini argument. Soon after watching the Naruto series, I tried to see if there was chakra in this world. It turns out there is! But for some reason, Akira and I are the only ones that have it. I don't know why but I'm not complaining! I Figured out that I even have my own bloodline! If you could call it that. I've never met my family so I wouldn't know if they had the same ability. Anyway, I have the ability to shape shift! But not just shape shift, I can basically create another limb if I want to! Or even create big bat-wings on my back! That is the one that freaks people out. Akira can even sense chakra! That is how I know we are the only ones who have it. Her ability is just about useless here though. I know how to use a lot of the Justus by now though.

I got pulled out of my thoughts from a weird sensation in my stomach. It felt like... I was being summoned!!(don't ask me how I knew what that felt like but it's like a sharp tug on your navel.) "Akira come here!" I said in an exited voice. Akira complied and walked over to me. I hastily picked her up just in time.

"What are y-" I cut her off and said "we are being summoned!" I could tell she was confused but I ignored it. Suddenly there was a pulling sensation on my navel and I saw black. I then felt like I was falling. I looked down and realized that I was falling! I landed on the ground like the graceful person I was. (Just kidding! I fell on my butt) Akira landed on top of my stomach. There was white smoke all around us.

I heard a voice that I knew well call out to me, " I didn't think I would have summoned two dogs." Did he just indirectly call me a bitch? The fog then cleared and he gasped. "Did I summon a person!?" It asked.

"nooo, you summoned a unicorn with a top hat" I replied sarcastically. I then proceeded to turn around and look at him. "Hello Kakashi" I said just to creep him out.

"How do you know my name?" He asked sounding curious and suspicious.

"I know everything" I replied nonchalantly.

"Sure." he replied, obviously not buying my excuse.

I then looked down at Akira, "And you said that we wouldn't be sucked into the Naruto universe." I barked. Luckily we can commune without Kakashi knowing what I am saying.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" she replied. Kakashi looked at us curiously but didn't say anything.

"Do you mind coming with me to the hokage?" He asked.

"I'm guessing I don't have a choice?" I asked him knowing the answer.

"No." he said simply and we walked off.

FLASHBACK END

And so here I am sitting in front of the hokage having a one-sided staring contest. "So, why are you here and who is this" the sandaime asked Kakashi.

"I was trying to summon One of my dogs but this boy and his wolf showed up" He replied not looking up from his book.

"Well, what is your name little one?" He asked me.

"Taidana Ookami, and this is Akira" I replied pointing to Akira who was on his desk.

"Well Ookami-san, where did you come from?" The hokage asked. I simply chuckled creepily.

"My mother" The hokage sweatdropped. "I mean, what village are you from." He asked again, slightly more irritated.

"Oh, but I'm not from a village." The hokage looked at me with a curious expression. Just as I was about to answer him, a chuunin ran in at full speed.

"Hokage-sama! Naruto painted the hokage' faces!" He exclaimed. Ah, so we are at this part in the anime. This is going to be fun.