Chapter 92: I want to hear about Gu Ye's childhood

Start from the beginning

It would be great if Gu Ye was there, no one would dare to be so frivolous.

The visual and psychological shocks were too strong, and when he was sitting on the returning plane, there were strange things in his brain.

It also automatically supplemented the usage method, and the whole person felt strange along the way.

After getting off the plane and before leaving the VIP channel, Mo Yu handed Qiao Yang a big bag and said sincerely: "Qiao Yang, if I didn't meet you again during this period, I wouldn't have the results today. It's not so easy to dream of a singer."

"I didn't dare say to be friends with you before, and now I don't dare to...but I will definitely be able to go higher and become a friend who can stand shoulder to shoulder with you in the future.

"and also......"

Mo Yu was not embarrassed: "This is to celebrate the release of our album. This is a gift for you. I hope you can accept it."

On the top of the bag is a watch gift box from a luxury brand. Mo Yu bought it when they visited Ginza last night.

Qiao Yang knew that all the things Mo Yu bought during the whole journey were not as expensive as this watch.

He didn't refuse, and smiled and patted Mo Yu's shoulder: "Don't buy such expensive things in the future. I really want to thank me. It's better to play musical instruments, sing and sing with me."

Mo Yu couldn't help but nodded, put the bag in Qiao Yang's hand and said, "Also, I wish you and Mr. Gu happiness."

~

It was Gu Ye's assistant Geng Hui who came to meet Qiao Yang at the airport. Qiao Yang thought Gu Ye should be busy.

Only when I got home did I know what Gu Ye was up to.

The home is brightly lit, the entrance, the living room, and the dining room are decorated with flower bouquets on the table. The fragrance of lilies can be smelled all over the room.

Fruit and nut snacks were placed on the coffee table. On the table was a freshly prepared dinner. Several stir-fries and seafood soup in a white porcelain casserole were steaming out, while Gu Ye was busy in the kitchen wearing an apron.

It feels like home.

Gu Ye heard the voice walking out of the kitchen, looking at Qiao Yang with a warm smile on his face, and said, "You are back."

Qiao Yang's plain nose was sour. He had only been out for a day, but as if the migratory birds wandering outside finally found a safe place, he walked over and hugged Gu Ye.

He buried his head on Gu Ye's shoulder like a child and said, "Gu Ye, I miss you."

Gu Ye responded by putting his arms around his waist and back, rubbing the cool hair on his cheeks, and slowly said, "...Me too."

There was no words for a while, just hugging tightly, feeling the sounds, touches and breaths that were familiar to each other.

Seeing the two of them like this, Geng Hui quietly put Qiao Yang's suitcase in the hallway and hurriedly left, improperly acting as a light bulb (a single dog abused).

Gu Ye first asked him, "Are you having fun?"

"Okay."

Qiao Yang whispered: "...I want to go with you next time."

Gu Ye kissed his ear: "I have already planned. From now on, I will accompany you to a place every weekend, either in the surrounding tourist areas or in the nearby small country. During the long vacation, we can go farther. Give me a list of places you want to go, and I will take you there."