Chapter 19

It was the weekend in a blink of an eye.

Finally, without going to the company, Qiao Yang slept at home until noon.

When I woke up, I received a message from Mo Yu:

[Young Master Qiao, can I upload this video to my homepage? 】

Qiao Yang clicked on the attached file: it was a self-playing and singing video recorded by Mo Yu.

In the video, Mo Yu holds the guitar and sings the songs he wrote.

Mo Yu's lens feels very good, his face is handsome and handsome, his eyes are clear, his smile is sweet, like a cute little brother next door.

His voice and purity, coupled with the unique low-pitched tone of classical guitar, give the video a touch of sadness and romance, and make viewers feel emotional.

The video has also been edited, with lyrics and introduction.

Composer: Qiao Yang.

Lyricist: Qiao Yang.

Singing: Mo Yu.

At the end of the video, there is a thin white paper on the black bar.

Above is the lyrics written by Qiao Yang with a black ballpoint pen, and the crumpled paper also brings infinite reverie to the entire video.

The tune he wrote to his brother is now a complete work.

Qiao Yang couldn't help smiling: [Very good, you upload it. 】

Mo Yu: [Surprise.jpg. Thank you Shao Qiao. This song doesn't have a name yet. Will Young Master Qiao give him a name? 】

Qiao Yang thought for a while: ["Blessing"]

Mo Yu: [Received! 】

A simple music video provoked Qiao Yang's creative desire. He sat at the desk and picked up the staff book and began to write and draw.

Then I turned on the computer and input the string of notes written into the software. A simple melody was randomly generated and played.

He was not very satisfied, bowed his head and continued to modify, and said to himself: "It's time to buy a piano."

Just then the phone rang.

Caller ID: Aunt Xu.

On the phone, Xu Weiling was still enthusiastic: "Yang Yang, I am your Aunt Xu. Are you at home now?"

Qiao Yang: "Hello Aunt Xu, I'm at home."

After speaking, he regretted it, and Xu Weiling probably approached him for Gu Ye again.

Sure enough, Xu Weiling asked him:

"I'm sorry, Auntie is going to trouble you again. I asked A Ye to give something to A Ye, but he is not at home now, can I put you somewhere first?"

Qiao Yang was helpless, but couldn't refuse the elder's request. After agreeing, he bowed his head and sent a message to Gu Ye.

[Mr Gu, Aunt Xu asked me to open the door for her. I opened it, where are you? 】

The person who came was indeed Qin Man.

She is wearing a casual dress today, with a light yellow sweater and casual pants. With her long hair tied into a ponytail, the fresh and lively girl feels like.

She knocked on Gu Ye's door first, no one was there.

I tried to press the password again, it was wrong.

Then he sighed and knocked on Qiao Yang's door.

Qiao Yang: Ha ha ha ha.

He opened the door and pulled out a smile: "Sister Qin Man, come to give President Gu food again?"