Chapter 79: Go to Gu Group

In the past, when contacting Xu Weiling, Qiao Yang only needed to be polite as a younger generation.

But what attitude is he going to face Xu Weiling now? Qiao Yang put his finger on the answer button and hesitated.

Seeing that the bell was getting longer and longer and it was about to be cut off, he pressed down to answer: "...Aunt Xu, hello."

Xu Weiling's soft voice resounded on the other end: "Hey, Yangyang, did my aunt call you suddenly and disturb you?"

Qiao Yang let go of his nervous heart slightly, and he quickly said: "No, no. You can say it."

Xu Weiling: "It's okay. I'm just bored at home alone. I baked some bean paste cakes that A Ye liked when he was a kid."

"But you also know that this kid A Ye is still having a temper with me. I cook so much food, but it's hard to even send it to him."

After speaking, Xu Weiling sighed.

Is this because Aunt Xu wants to give Gu Ye a bean paste cake by herself?

Qiao Yang thought to himself, and asked smoothly: "Then, why don't you give it to me, Auntie, and let me send it to him?"

Xu Weiling: "Oh, will it be troublesome?"

Qiao Yang: "No, no, I happen to be free today."

After hearing this, Xu Weiling became happy and asked, "But the bean paste cake still has half an hour to bake. You don't want to come to my house to get it?"

"When you came here, it just happened to be out of the pot. You should also eat a little while it's hot and try Auntie's craftsmanship. How about sending it to A Ye by the way on the way back?"

The Gu Group building is between the Century Mansion and Gu's Villa. Qiao Yang went to Gu's house to get the bean paste cake and sent it back to Gu Ye. It was indeed more convenient for Xu Weiling to make a special trip to the Century Mansion and ask Qiao Yang to send it to Gu.

But, go to Gu's to get it?

Qiao Yang understood Xu Weiling's true intentions. It turned out that it was just an excuse to give Gu Ye the bean paste cake, but Xu Weiling wanted to invite him to Gu's house.

He was still uneasy.

Because Xu Weiling spoke to him on the phone very politely, and did not mention Gu Ye and the others.

Therefore, Qiao Yang still didn't know Xu Weiling's attitude towards the relationship between him and Gu Ye.

If he went to Gu's house, what would Xu Weiling tell him?

He answered cautiously: "Yes, thank you auntie. I will go to your house now."

After hanging up the phone, Qiao Yang changed into a slightly more formal outfit, and called Gu Ye before leaving, but Gu Ye did not answer.

He had to send a message:

[Auntie made red bean paste cake, please ask me to eat at your house. 】

[I want to bring a small gift over, do you have anything you like? 】

There was no waiting for Gu Ye to reply along the way.

Seeing getting closer and closer to the destination, Qiao Yang had to stop and find a flower shop to buy a bouquet of tulips for Xu Weiling, and wrote a blessing card by hand, which counted as a gift for the first visit.

Gu's Villa is located in a villa area slightly away from the city.

It's different from the winding streets of the old Qiao family home, surrounded by newly developed wide roads and huge artificial lakes dug around the villa area.