Chapter 37

The room is very quiet.

The bright sun shines through the floor-to-ceiling windows of the high-rise apartment building without any hindrance, filling half of the room.

The light is projected on the floor, dividing the room into two areas: light and shadow.

The sound of heaven gleams with brilliant light in the bright area.

The two men looked at each other quietly on the sofa in the shadow area.

When Gu Ye closed his eyes, his mind was impetuous, thinking wildly.

At this moment, he was obviously arrested while pretending to sleep, but he fell silent. It's just that the heartstrings are plucked, and the waves are more soothing and tender than music.

He looked at Qiao Yang, who was lying beside him, and had an illusion of time travel.

The two individuals in this scene are not ordinary friends, but seem to have been in a close relationship for many years, and even each other.

In a sunny afternoon, the two of them played the piano and drank tea together to take a nap, relaxing and relaxing.

But in reality, they are just friends.

Because even if Qiao Yang is so close to him, the posture is so intimate, and the eyes are pure without any distractions.

Qiao Yang looked at Gu Ye for a long time before reacting.

After he blinked twice, he sat up straight and asked strangely: "Are you not sleeping?"

Gu Ye has always been able to conceal it. He sat up calmly and looked down at Qiao Yang and answered him: "Asleep, wake up again."

He asked in a low voice: "Did you look at me just now?"

Qiao Yang: "Huh?"

He later realized that he had looked at Gu Ye calmly for a long time.

Obviously he didn't do anything but he felt like being caught, and his face turned a little red.

He grabbed a handful of squeezed and messy hair, and explained with a smile not embarrassed: "Yes, I think you sleep in a different way than usual."

He quickly changed the subject: "You are sleeping too lightly. I woke up after only such a while. Do you want to listen to any tunes? I'll play it for you."

Qiao Yang stood up and walked towards the Sound of Nature, and sat down in the light zone. Under too bright sunshine, you can see a man's almost transparent earlobe slightly reddening.

Gu Ye leaned on the sofa and looked at him, with a lazy and comfortable voice: "I've already rested, you can play as you please."

Qiao Yang: "Then I want to try to compose my elder brother's wedding, okay?"

Gu Ye became interested and nodded: "I also want to see how you compose music."

Qiao Yang: "Okay, as long as you don't get bored."

He went home and took this line music and placed it on the music stand of the Sound of Nature. I held a sharpened log pencil in my hand.

Sometimes he thinks, sometimes plays a few times, and sometimes draws a string of notes on the online notation.

He was very focused, almost forgot where he was, and could not notice the hot gaze of the man who had been observing him.

In the warm room in the afternoon, there are irregular, but not noisy, piano sounds from time to time.