Chapter 69: Fate

Coming out of Qiao Tiancheng's room, Qiao Yang went to the piano room.

In the original world, his life stopped at the age of 25, and now he continues his life on the 23-year-old Qiao Yang.

In a life that is not too long, he has also experienced parting with his loved ones, and now traveling through another world.

Whenever something unforgettable happened, he would pin his emotions in the music.

But it has never been so full of inspiration.

Various emotions are intertwined and automatically made notes and melody floating in the brain. He is eager to record these emotions.

Like the fate that Qiao Tiancheng said.

It turned out that the fate between him and Qiao Sheng's brother was not exhausted in the world, and now the two meet again in this world to continue the fate.

I met Qiao Tiancheng, Qiao Jin, Qiao Zhen who was exactly the same as Qiao Sheng, and...Gu Ye. It seems that they are all destined, and they are unsolvable.

Sitting in front of the piano, he sometimes played a string of seemingly unstructured melody on the black and white keys with his slender and flexible ten fingers, and sometimes wrote and painted on the staff.

Sometimes he closes his eyes and meditates in the quiet piano room with excellent sound insulation, immersing himself in the world of wonderful melody that only he can hear.

As time passed, the melody played on the piano was getting closer and closer to the complete work, and he used half of the thin staff.

Until the end, he wrote the name of the score: "destiny" at the top of the book. The sky outside the window screens is gray and bright.

He rubbed his eyes to check the time. It was already more than 4 in the morning.

Counting it down, it took him more than five hours to write the most satisfying song in his life.

Qiao Yang stroked the name of the song written in black pencil with his fingertips, which recorded all his feelings and thoughts.

He rubbed his sore arm, took the notebook and returned to the bedroom. He glanced at the phone before going to bed and found that Gu Ye had sent him two messages.

One is at 11 o'clock: [Are you asleep? 】

One is close to 1 am: [Good night. 】

Qiao Yang's expression that had been strained and melancholy finally loosened, and his eyes softened.

The two text messages in the message box are obviously just two simple sentences, but they seem to carry a kind of magic.

It made him feel that Gu Ye's dark and deep eyes were looking at him, and his low and soft voice asked: Are you asleep?

It also allowed him to immerse himself in Gu Ye's unique gentleness.

At the same time, I feel distressed slightly.

He could even imagine Gu Ye holding his mobile phone and waiting for him to reply during the time between the two messages.

Gu Ye must have fallen asleep at this time, but Qiao Yang still replied with two words: [Good night. 】

When I just put down my phone to go to sleep, the message bell rang.

Gu Ye: [Are you sleeping now? 】

Qiao Yang was taken aback: Gu Ye hasn't slept yet?

Are you waiting for yourself?

Are you still busy solving Li Songran?