Chapter 89: President Gu didn't come to work today

Start from the beginning

"I don't know who the person behind it is, I have to be careful in the future so that no one can get a handle on it."

Qiao Jin said, speechlessly asked: "Did you really be with Gu Ye last night? He didn't tell you? This matter was resolved last night!"

Qiao Yang was astonished: "Solved? So fast?!"

Since Gu Ye came back last night until now, he didn't kiss him, that's all, there was only one sentence from beginning to end: I love you. He woke up this morning and tried to take off his pants.

No one mentioned a word about him and Mo Yu being secretly photographed and who was behind them.

When did he resolve this matter?

Qiao Jin explained to him: "Last night Gu Ye caught the person who secretly photographed you and Mo Yu based on surveillance, and found the person who was the first to broadcast the picture."

"I don't know what method Gu Ye used. In one night, those people confessed that the mastermind behind him was Li Chen."

"At four o'clock in the morning, the recording of Gu Ye's confession was released, and he publicly stated that he would sue Li Chen and others on the grounds of deliberately slandering the reputation of others."

"Li Chen, the chairman of a group company, used such nasty methods in order to frame the executive president. Not only did he lose trust within the Gu family, but his reputation in the outside world also plummeted. Sooner or later he was deprived of the authority of the Gu Group's board of directors. Thing."

"Just now, the Gu family has issued a large-scale high-level personnel transfer order. Gu Ye has removed Li Chen's power as it should be, and has done it cleanly and without relentlessness."

Qiao Yang was dumb when he heard: Gu Ye had been hanging on him in the middle of the night last night, and he was able to perform such an amazing feat in the second half of the night.

In other words, Gu Ye hasn't slept at all since last night.

Why is he so energetic!

Qiao Yang suddenly felt that he was not so uncomfortable anymore. He obviously lay still, and it was Gu Ye who worked hard. Why was he so tired that he couldn't wake up.

Qiao Jin was very meaningful in the end, hehe said: "Mr Gu didn't go to work today."

Qiao Yang wondered: Of course he knew that Gu Ye didn't go to work today, so why remind him twice.

Hang up the phone and click on the text message, the first one is Mo Yu's.

[Have you tried it? how about it? 】

[Are you still... in bed? 】

Qiao Yang:...

The head can be broken and blood can flow.

But he must never admit that he couldn't get out of bed afterwards, that was his man's dignity.

He moved his uncomfortable **** after sitting for a long time, rubbed his sore waist, Qiao Yang's face did not change:

[It feels good, I just went for a morning run. 】

Mo Yu: [... Mr. Gu did not go to work today. 】

Qiao Yang: [How did you know that Gu Ye didn't go to work? 】

What Mo Yu asked is not what he answered: [Don't hold on, you have a good rest. 】

Qiao Yang:...

The lie was ruthlessly exposed.