Chapter 83: Don't you believe me

Start from the beginning

He knew that Gu Ye couldn't hear it, but there was still some anxiety in his heart-----the anxiety that hides the secret.

Yesterday he asked Gu Ye not to hide anything from him in the future, but he was hiding a huge identity secret.

He thought for a while, looked up at Su Cheng and asked in a low voice, "Brother, do you want me to... tell Gu Ye about our past."

Su Cheng stopped cutting the vegetables in his hand and said cautiously: "You have to think about it. Gu Ye is different from Qiao Tiancheng. Qiao Tiancheng will keep this matter in his heart, but what about Gu Ye?"

Su Cheng became serious: "If you think he will keep this secret for you forever, tell him."

He smiled and said: "Anyway, I haven't said a word."

Qiao Yang woke up suddenly, he did not expect this layer.

If you tell Gu Ye about your true identity, it's tantamount to exposing Su Cheng's identity as well.

Su Cheng is different from the third young master of the Qiao family. The people and things around him are more complicated than those around him, and they also involve various interest disputes. Many people who follow him value his ability firstly, and secondly because of Su Cheng's identity.

Once these people know that Su Cheng is not the original Su Cheng, it is bound to cause a big storm.

However, Gu Ye... should be able to keep this secret for himself.

Qiao Yang frowned and fell into contemplation, even forgetting that the opened faucet kept washing the tomatoes in his hands.

Su Cheng took the tomatoes from him and knocked his head: "Even if you say it, will he believe it? Such an incredible thing, I still feel untrue."

He sighed: "Maybe it's been a long time since I came. I always feel that this is the place where I should stay, and the original world looks like a dream."

Qiao Yang felt different from Su Cheng, and smiled: "I think the original world is real, but now it is a dream, a dream that allows our brothers to get together again."

When these words were said, the two became sad at the same time.

Su Cheng poked Qiao Yang with his elbow and persuaded him: "Don't talk about the past. This is the same as the song you wrote. It is called destiny and fate."

"It should be the fate that brought us brothers together."

"Yes."

Qiao Yang smiled and looked up at Su Cheng with a smile.

"Fate? What fate?"

A low male voice suddenly came from the direction of the living room, interrupting the brothers' memory of pain and sweetness.

They were surprised at the same time and looked up at the voice.

Gu Ye ---- standing at the other end of the living room in a loose bathrobe looking at them.

The eyes are dark and deep.

Qiao Yang:!!!

He was still thinking about how to let Gu Ye take the opportunity to go home when Su Cheng was not paying attention, and Gu Ye walked out swaggeringly!

Moreover, just now, a man who was wearing a white shirt and black trousers was full of asceticism, now he was wearing his bathrobe? !

His upper body was not serious with a chest exposed, his robes were still showing his thighs when he walked, and there was a bright red bite mark on one side of his neck, which was shocking.