Luis: Right! Fons let's put the pinata, somewhere in that corner!
Alfonso: That's a good place!

Yara: Andy, gave his Christmas cards to all of you to me, will just give them later on the eve.
Alfonso: Oh wow! Can't wait to read it

The siblings joyfully conversed and bonded while working together to set up their games for their kids later and doesn't mind the cold breeze at all!

Greggy simply looked at his children and smiled at how pure their love is for each other before heading upstairs to arrange his Christmas presents for his children later.

It was already early evening at the Araneta's, and they'd finally completed their game for the kids earlier, and they were overjoyed with the prizes they did receive, as well as merrily designing their gingerbread, and they had activities like bingo, card games and much more.

fast forward

They ate their dinner prepared almost entirely by Irene and Xandra, and they are ecstatic that they'll be able to spend another Christmas together as a family.

Irene: Let's seat now everyone
Xandra: Everything is ready already!

Greggy: So excited to dig in!
Yara: Thank you mama and Achi Xand!

Irene: Welcome baby, you seat here Yar with me.
Yara: Alright, mama!

Xandra: Try the salad, Shobs! You'll like it!
Yara: Will do and it looks so good, Ach!

Greggy: Give Thali first to her Yaya, so you can eat properly Xands.
Xandra: I will dad

Luis: The three kids are all done eating too!
Xandra: Are they?

Luis: Yes!
Xandra: Alright

Alfonso: Seat beside me, Andy
Andy: Ok, dada.

Irene has led in prayer and thanksgiving for all the blessings given to them and their family.

Irene: Father God, the giver of all life, thank you for the protection and grace you have given to our family, thank you for keeping us safe from the possible risks of this deadly virus, and hopefully, it will stop so that no more lives will be lost and we can return to our normal lives. We are also grateful that we are celebrating this season with my husband, my children, and our grandchildren tonight. May everyone have a meal to share tonight, and that everyone is happy and a Merry Merry Christmas to everyone.