Ace simply rolled his eyes and ignored his spouse, climbing in the passenger seat of the car.

Landon got in the backseat whereas Marcy got in her own car, leading the carpool to SoHo.

"So, Landon. Back to the conversation, where were you for three hours?" Ash glared at Landon through the rearview mirror as he drove along the highway.

"I did go to the school...at first." Landon added the last part in a low whisper.

He was fine with telling Ace, because Ace was more like his brother then his father.

But telling Ash was a completely different story, because anything Ash knew, Light knew.

And Light had the power to ship Landon all the way to freaking Australia if he wanted, forcing Landon to finish his schooling out there.

"Landon, I swear to God, stop beating around the bush. Where the hell were you for 3 hours?" he asked sternly, looking over his shoulder to squint his eyes at Landon.

"I was..." Landon sighed as he looked down, he wasn't getting out of this, "sleeping with my teacher."

"You did what?" Ash quickly looked over at his blond husband, "You knew about this?" he asked the 30-year-old.

"Yes, but-" Ace started but was quickly cut off by Ash yelling at him in Russian.

Landon realized anytime they didn't want him to know what was going on, they both started speaking in Russian.

Landon felt absolutely terrible, even though he had no clue what they were saying, it sounded like they were both absolutely pissed. And it was all his fault.

SoHo, NYC, NY
abandoned schoolyard turned photoshoot area
_____________________________________

Landon climbed out of the car the second Ash parked it, "Lanka go ahead, we're gonna talk for a little longer." Ace gave him a small reassuring smile.

Landon nodded unencouraged and closed the door before following Marcy into the building to have his photos taken.

Ash waited till Landon went inside before turning to the blond, "I think we scared him enough." he smirked.

Ace rolled his eyes with a smile, "You're absolutely terrible. I'm pretty sure he thinks we're arguing or something." he shook his head.

"Yeah maybe. But seriously now, you knew he slept with his teacher?" Ash gave him a look.

"I didn't know until literally today. I mean, I knew he wanted to, but wanting and doing are two different things." he sighed, picking his nails to try and keep himself from falling asleep.

Ash nodded, "Well he sure is a doer not a dreamer." he shrugged, trying to figure out how the hell he was going to tell Light their son slept with some random teacher of his.

meanwhile,

Landon leaned against the wall, sticking his hands in his pockets, posing for the camera.

He'd taken at least a dozen pictures and most of them were basic boring poses since he was "overdressed" apparently.

Vote and Comment!
bc I actually made a magazine cover for you ingrates🙄
yw

Vote and Comment!bc I actually made a magazine cover for you ingrates🙄yw