"Y/n's innocent," Alycia speaks, looking at the attorney. The room filling with tense air at Alycia's words.

"Objection your honor!" Matthew Wesley stands.

"McCall," Judge Rollins gently says as McCall nods and puts her attention back on Alycia.

"Okay, I think everyone here is wondering what happened to you. Can you tell us?" Freya questions, her voice low, gentle.

"Tell what exactly?" Alycia spoke, choosing her words wisely.

"Whatever you're willing to share Alycia. How about you start when you met the defendant." Alycia clenches her jaw and slowly trails her eyes over to Y/n, their eyes locking. Y/n gives the girl a soft smile nodding their head as Alycia nods back, turning her head to Freya.

"I was at work, at the diner I had worked at," Alycia started, picking at the skin around her nails. "Y/n came in when my boss was... being inappropriate with me."

"Inappropriate?" McCall asks, tilting her head to the side, but Alycia nods.

"My boss at the diner was... a creep. He touched all the girls who worked there."

"Touched?"

"He would..." Alycia stops for a moment, closing her eyes. Flashes of Y/n pop into her head, more so than her boss. The feeling of Y/n touching her, their hands all over the Australian's body made her want to run to Y/n. To feel the person again. But she opens her eyes, keeping her head a little low. "He would smack or grab our butts. Then proceed to if we were alone in the back room he'd... He'd..."

Y/n's leg bounces up and down at 100 miles per second listening to Alycia speak. Harrison deserved what he got. Death. Exactly what Y/n gave him too. But would they ever tell a jury or judge that? No. They wouldn't.

"It's alright, take your time, Ms. Carey," Freya gently says, shifting in her stance.

Alycia shifts in her seat, digging her nails into her skin, barely feeling it cut her. But it's how she copes. Or it's a method she picked up on. Something she did when Y/n took her. Something she did when she felt hurt or upset by something Y/n said or did. Something she did when she felt like there was nothing else for her. She harmed herself and that's what she did now, digging her nails into the palms of her hands thinking and thinking.

"He would force us to...grab his penis in the back room," Alycia got out, looking up to the ceiling. But everyone else's eyes on her.

"Did he do that to you Alycia?" Freya asks as Alycia slowly nods her head up and down. Y/n sees Alycia's head nod and closes their eyes leaning back in their seat. Their leg continues to bounce, their finger tapping rapidly on the table but it's not loud. No one could really hear it. "I'm sorry to hear that Alycia... But can I ask, did you know that Harrison Lowe was found dead shortly after you were allegedly taken by the defendant?"

Alycia's eyes rose and her lips trembled. Slowly she shook her head from side to side. Back then she thought that's what had happened to her boss. Y/n came back in with blood on her white t-shirt but she really didn't think about it too much more.

"Attorney McCall if you don't mind, I'm calling for a 15 minute recess," Judge Rollins says, getting everyone's attention. "Counselors, meet me in my quarters." The judge hits her mallet down and a bunch of people leave the courtroom. Y/n stays where she is. Her lawyer glancing to them giving them a look. Y/n shakes her head and looks over to Alycia who has a police officer beside her, standing now. That's when Y/n feels the presence of a police officer beside them. A low sigh escapes Y/n's lips as she looks around the room before relaxing a moment. Slowly their eyes roaming to Alycia who's already looking at her.