♤♡ Soobin's Ending ◇♧

Start from the beginning

...

Everything will be alright. I'm certain of it. I've got to have faith in the others. Evil can't prevail. So, as long as I pray and believe in them, everything will turn up fine. I have to keep hope...

My friends are strong, I'm sure they will have no trouble taking care of the princes. Although I know that the "heroes" always beat the "villains". I know with all the time we spent together that their heart are no longer full of hatred and darkness. They are no longer vessel of evil, they are people.

Kai is no longer a tyrant with horrible anger issues killing anyone that gets in his way. He is calmer and relaxed now. It's as if his childish side could freely bloom now, with no responsibility on his shoulders he could indulge in freely expressing his emotions with no restrain even if he did still have some trouble with it, like a child. He does throw tantrums, but he isn't lashing around anymore. I truly enjoy spending time with him. I feel more like I was in the presence of a curious and excited prince than a haughty and angry king.

Taehyun had always been quite a mystery. He was a cold beauty of few words, but a brilliant mind shining like the purest diamond and incredible strength. We had a rocky start because of his past, but with that, he was able to go over it, and soon, we could perfectly understand one another with a single glance. Some would still call him mean, but to me, he felt just like a regular teenager. He is also a dedicated and ambitious man, overworking himself and enjoying Ramen and febreeze when such moment would come. To me, he is more like a genius man than a greedy evil king.

Beomgyu, my weird but funny wizard. For a recluse, he had surprising social skills. His story is one blooming from hatred and revenge, and yet now he is a giant funny teddy bear. He always goes out of his way to make me laugh even if he has to act weird. Genuinely caring about me and the others, even if he gets on their nerves. One wouldn't notice and underestimate him, but he is a  powerful wizard. And I think living here helped him evolving too. He seems happier, at least. My brother maybe had something else in mind when he chose him as my bodyguard. Maybe he wanted to give him a second chance. At least now, I got to know him as my eccentric goofy magical friend.

And Yeonjun... My heart aches and long for him... He is truly one of a kind. The Pied Piper of Hamelin, who got tricked and as revenge kidnapped all the children of the town, to the forest never to be seen again... Some would say he is a hero, some the villain, a few neither... But what truly set him apart for me was that he wasn't a prince nor had a princess in his story. The story of a lonely man sentenced to loneliness for eternity. One wouldn't probably notice when he first came in. After all, he was full of charisma and ambition. But if you paid attention, you could have seen how he felt overwhelmed by the constant human contact in this world. He would need to take a breath in the garden quite a few times, and I was here too. He grew accustomed to it and learned to embrace this life and joy of being surrounded by friends and someone else. If time could still for a while, he would take the chance of that second of eternity to fully take in the chance he got granted before ultimately going back to his story, his world. Leaving behind everything he came to care, to love... To everyone, he is simply Yeonjun the Pied Piper, to me he is-

" ...Y/n! Where are you?! Come out now! We won! "

" Yeonjun? "

Hearing his voice, I crawled out of the tree hole and stood on my feet glancing around. Listening for his voice, I ran in the direction of it, and here he was! I couldn't help but run up to him with tears in my eyes. His eyes widened in surprise when I jumped and embraced him in my arms.

" Woah! Steady now, it's alright. I'm here, Y/n. It's alright... "

" I'm so glad to see you! I was so scared, I thought one of the princes would find me and- and- *sniff* "