ᵇᶜ³chapter forty-four❦: eden.

11

11.4k words: a synopsis of acts: contractions, talks of the past, pregnancy, labour, screaming, cursing, the process of labour, a baby, fluff, angst-free, hospitals, crying, baby holding, skin-to-skin contact, eren being a good father, recording, breastfeeding. tw: y/n's dad. vote!

a/n: the symbol (❦) is supposed to represent special chapters. this chapter will be very detailed, but not detailed enough to be gruesome. I've never had a baby, so I apologise if some parts are inaccurate. 'tried to do as much research, so yeah. the 30th goes nicely with this chapter.

Serenity was all that swarmed and harboured your body dearly. However, such a thing was also contrasted. Contrasted with the thought and feeling of constant physical and mental pain. And also, a large amount of swelling. It was a constant pain that you were consistently pondering on, unable to riddle, crack and mould your mind with soothing ease. Constant pain that stained you in a gloomy, cerulean hue.

It was merely inching closer to three months, painting you out as over nine months pregnant, readying yourself to stain the presence of your daughter within your home. Merely, you yearned and pleaded for Eden to ease her way out of your body, allowing your arms to host her. Her comfort was deeply paining you, though she merely desired to no longer linger within your stomach. She was readying herself.

In slight discomfort, you slightly stir against Eren, the constant pressure and discomfort, within your back and stomach, surfacing. It had merely been like that for a few hours, this on and off tightening and well of pain surfacing within you. It was as if your stomach was swallowing itself, pounding and yearning for a larger amount of attention. It was such an uncomfortable feeling, causing you to grit your teeth whenever it occurred.

Uncomfortable, you continue to lightly groan as a pressure infiltrates your lower region. It wasn't pleasant, it causes you to part your lips, your brows creasing as another searing pain spread within you. This was rather intense, compared to the other sensations you had experienced earlier. You were sure you were set to enter labour soon; you were able to feel and take notice of such a thing. It was so evident; your body and Eden's position had altered throughout the week.