chapter eleven: his birthday.

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘.

6.1k words, get comfortable.

You were currently on your way home as your lessons had ended a while ago. You were sitting in the car, staring out of the glass window as Sasha drove. Your mind was clouded with thoughts; the way Eren had revealed his true intentions had made you grow flustered to a degree you had started to embrace. You never thought you would have been led into such a trance by your actions, but here you were, sitting in the car with Sasha, yearning to reveal what had occurred between the two of you but you were wary of what Sasha was going to say.

You remained subtly glancing at the sombre, yet serene view that remained planted in front of your frame.

The gloomy sky was a dark midnight hue, blanketed with a tint of the colour blue, a hue that radiated a subtle sadness along with weariness. The trees swayed lightly, protruding their eerie, yet painfully soothing sounds inside of the canal of your ears, caressing your mind and soothing the amass of thoughts that piled up, slowly weighing down your frame. Suffocating it to a point where it was not able to tend to itself, only feed its energy to the thoughts dancing around in your mind.

You continued to glance out of the window, enjoying the way the sky turned darker as each minute went by, and the way a pretty portrait remained embedded into the once blank canvas located in the mere sky.

You and Sasha were engulfed in the calming silence as your playlist played in the car. Her hands remained on the steering wheel as she focused her gaze on the road, whilst your eyes pleaded to not tear away from such a tranquil sight. You listened to the songs that played from your playlist, but 'as the world caves in' played, it caused you to grow sadder as the song in itself made you want to sob.

Your phone began to ring violently as you sat there, your fingers pressed against the frame of the window. A gentle sigh departed from your soft lips as you tapped your fingers against the glass window, as it began to rain heavily, creating another genre of sound you deemed as pleasant.

You picked up your phone, resting on the fabric that coated your legs, and briefly fixated your gaze upon it, before picking it up and attending to a call that may have potentially held a sort of importance, a sheer sense of importance that required your presence, that required your mere thoughts, mere help.