Characters : THE BIRTHS

Carmelita d'Almondara

Third child and only daughter of Rodrigo d'Almondara and Elvira d'Almondara, younger sister of Diego d'Almondara and Salvador d'Almondara. Born too early, she only survived a few days. The death of this girl will be a tragedy for Elvira.

Concepción Cazal

Daughter of Imelda and sister of Angelica, Raquel and Isabel. She died in her 2nd year following an epidemic which left her mother in great emotional distress.

Alfonso Cazal

Son of Ernesto and Carlina Gomez and half-brother of Isabel, Angelica and Raquel.

Octavia d'Almondara

Eldest daughter of Salvador and Soledad d'Almondara. Sister of Teresa of Almondara. His unexpected arrival precipitated an unwanted marriage.

Teresa d'Almondara

Youngest daughter of Salvador and Soledad d'Almondara. Sister of Octavia of Almondara.

Jesus Andrea of ​​Almondara

First child of Diego d'Almondara and Isabel.  Baptized Jesus Andrea to satisfy a bigoted grandmother, he will be called Andrea from an early age. Brother of José-Luis, Loretta and Marie d'Almondara. This child allows Isabel to give the first male heir to the Almondara family and to establish her mother's position within the family.

José-Luis d'Almondara

Second child of Diego d'Almondara and Isabel. Brother of Jesus Andréa, Loretta and Marie d'Almondara.

Loretta d'Almondara

Third child of Diego d'Almondara and Isabel. Born much too early, she only survived two days. Sister of Jesus Andréa, of José-Luis and of Marie d'Almondara.

Marie d'Almondara

Fourth child of Diego d'Almondara and Isabel. Sister of Jesus Andréa, José-Luis and Loretta d'Almondara.