Part 10

Continuation

Continuation...
Maddy: if I win, I get to do whatever I want.
Elijah: what if I win?
Maddy: you can pick.
Elijah: I get to do anything with you.
Maddy: well I got to warn you, I'm really good at this game.
I took one cue and he took one too. In the end of the game, I by mistakenly ht the white ball a little too hard and it went inside  the ball hole, giving him an extra try, he did it and the last ball went inside, allowing him to win.

Maddy: well I guess I was wrong.
I said placing the cue stick back on place amd sitting on the pool table as he put the cue back aswell and turned to me.
Elijah: so what should I do?
Maddy; fall asleep it about 11 in the night.
He kissed me and I kissed him too, the next thing I know, i was on the black bed of that room and the 18+ thing happened.

The next morning....
I woke up at the light hitting my face, as I got up and sat on the bed I realised what happened last night, I checked the alarm and it was 8 in the morning but thank god rebekah was still asleep.
Elijah: I think I'll stay in this room.
Maddy: good morning.

Elijah: good morning.
He was already dressed, I was just wearing my undergarments and his shirt.
Maddy: well I guess you'll be staying in this house.
Elijah nodded.
Maddy: I'm going to go and get ready before rebekah wakes up.
I passed him as he was leaning against the door frame and went to the room next to his as that was my room. I went inside my closet as he followed me, I picked out:

Elijah just sat in my bed and went through my book shelf while I went to take a shower, I came out wearing my white corset and stood in front of him: Maddy: could you tie the strings at the back of the corset

Maddy: could you tie the strings at the back of the corset.
He got up and did it for me and then I went back to my closet and wore the rest of the clothes and this was my whole look:

As I came out of my room and went to the kitchen, rebekah was already there drinking coffee.
Rebekah: Good morning brother and maddy.
We greeted her good morning and I made chocolate chip pancakes and after breakfast, there was a ring at the door bell:
Rebekah: I'll answer it.
Maddy: no I'll  do it.

I said as I went to the door and it was Alice my assistant and she walked in:
Alice: well we have a very busy schedule. Channel is up first and is in 2 days, so today we get you fitted into your costume as you say it and then tomorrow we do the photo shoot and after that you can do your runway walk.
Maddy; good morning to you to Alice.
I said as we both walked from the hallway from the main door to the living room and kitchen.

Alice: I didn't know you had guests.
Maddy: this is rebekah my friend and my boyfriend elijah.
Rebekah: hello.
Elijah: good morning.
Alice: hello, I'm Alice Morningstar, maddison's assistant.
Rebekah: so your lucifer morningstar's daughter?
Alice: yes.
Elijah: so the devil's daughter?
Alice: yes.
Maddy: her father thinks that she should know how much work it takes to be a human so he made her my assistant.
Alice: you still pay me.
I nodded and sat at the kitchen stool while she stood inside the kitchen.

Maddy: so what's my dress?
She showed me the picture of it in her tablet amd rebekah peeped to look at the picture.
Rebekah: that's cute but something I wouldn't wear.
Maddy: it's cute i agree.

Alice: that and the jacket

Alice: that and the jacket. I like the puff.
I nodded.
Maddy: I'll do it.
Alice: great I'll tell them, you have to be there at 4 PM. I'll be in the office, call me if you need me.
I nodded and she left my house.
Rebekah: is that all you do and you get how much for it?
Maddy: 1 million if you add up at 4.
Rebekah: I can be rich at this point.
Maddy: but you have to be on a diet your whole life.
Rebekah; I'm not doing it.
Elijah just chuckled listening to her.

Rebekah: so who won in the pool game last night.
Me and elijah were shocked at how she knew.
Rebekah: I'm not dumb, I fell asleep before you finished, who won?
Maddy: he did.
Rebekah; so what price did he get?
Maddy: not decided yet.
Rebekah: oh I thought it happened last night.
She smirked and ran so that I could run behind her, we both ended up near the pool.  Elijah found out at the last moment and Rebekah pushed me inside, I just gasped:

Maddy: I'm happy that I took my heels and jacket off atleast now help me up.
Rebekah gave me a hand and I took it but I pulled her hand and she fell inside.
Elijah: is that supposed to happen.
Rebekah; happens all the time.
Maddy: well I'm wet, I'm going to dry off.
I said walking towards the steps and Rebekah did the same thing.

We both wrapped ourself with a towel and changed our clothes, I put it on the drying rack to dry before I left, I had another pair of what I was wearing and of course elijah had to help me tie the corset laces. I wore the white corset and the white pants and wore the jacket and heels that weren't wet while rebekah wore blue jeans and a white top.

Rebekah: could I borrow one of your cars.
She said walking towards the garage, me and elijah followed behind her, It was filled with mustangs, Rolls Royce and etc. Even vintage cars.

Rebekah; this one.
She said as she pointed to a red mustang:

Maddy; here are the keys.
I said as I took it out of a organised cabinet for different brands of cars, she took it:
Rebekah: I'll be gone for a while. Bye!
She said as she left.

Timeskip: I finish my work and me and Rebekah return to mystic falls while elijah left 2 days earlier.

Too be continued...
Bye! Have a lovely day!