Part 3

Its been a few months of me being in LA, while I was teaching, it was the last 3 mins and I got a call

Maddy: you all are dismissed early. Bye!
I was cleaning up my desk and I picked up the call:
Maddy: hello?
Sheriff forbes: hello maddison
Maddy: is there a problem?
Sheriff forbes: you are the official guardian for your siblings, jenna died.
Maddy: I'll come there as soon as possible, thx for letting me know, bye!
I cut the call.

I was shocked to know it happened, but with what elena kept on telling me told me how she died. I was sad but my siblings were more of a mess than me. I went to the Dean of the college and I compelled him to give me how many holidays I want, I went home and packed my small bag with my laptop,  phone, chargers and etc. So things I need. I used my magic and reached mystic falls.

I went to the door of my house and opened it. It was a mess:
Maddy: mundare domum.
The house was cleaned up, I went back into my room and layed on the bed. After 2mins elena must have saw my bedroom door open so she came in.

Elena: thank god you came. I missed you!
I hugged her and she did too, she was crying  and I asked her where Jeremy was:
Elena; he'll be back in a minute.
I slowly patted her head.
Maddy: it's ok elena, now since I'm here I'll make sure no one gets hurt again. Ok?
Elena: ok.
Then Jeremy came inside.
Jeremy: hello, I didn't know you came back.
Maddy: I had to, I didn't know how my siblings would take our aunt's death.
He hugged me and I hugged him too after 2 mins we pulled back.

Elena: we have to go to the graveyard at 3 and put roses for her.
Maddy: ok. I'll get some flowers.
Jeremy: it's 2 right now. So we only have an hours.
Maddy: then you guys go and get ready ok?
They nodded and left. I changed into:

And I went into our backyard, I saw a small garden, I took 4 roses from it and 2 sunflowers and went back inside

Elena: it's 3. We can leave now!
Then all 3 of us left and saw that the others were already there. I placed 2 sunflowers on jenna grave while 2 roses by elena and 2 roses by Jeremy and the others put some too. Elena was crying on stefan's shoulder while Jeremy was just leaning against a tree.

Everyone was leaving and Jeremy already went as he went to meet matt again and elena was with the salvatores, we all went into their house:
Elena: Damon could you do me a favour?
Damon: what is it?
Elena: compell Jeremy to go to uni.
Damon: are you sure about it?
Elena: yea.
They said this in a private room, I couldn't hear it as I didn't want too.