Part 8

I got up by the sun hitting my face, as I looked around I was in my room and my alarm clock said it was 8 in the morning, no one was in my room, so I got up and went to the washroom, I brushed my teeth, took a shower and dried my hair although i l...

I got up by the sun hitting my face, as I looked around I was in my room and my alarm clock said it was 8 in the morning, no one was in my room, so I got up and went to the washroom, I brushed my teeth, took a shower and dried my hair although i left it a little wet and I changed into new clothes:

I went downstairs and saw elijah already dressed and as I sat at the kitchen stool rebekah also came downstairs:
Elijah: good morning sister and maddison.
Rebekah: I've got to worst bloody hangover to every happen.
Maddy: there is asprin in the cabinet next to you.
Rebekah: aspirin is probably not gonna work but I'll give it a try.
She had an aspirin and it worked.
Rebekah: maybe I was wrong. I didn't even drink that much last night.

Maddy: you finished one whole bottle whiskey.
Rebekah: you drank it with me .
Elijah: we both drank wine you continued to drink whiskey.
Rebekah: shouldn't you be on my side.
Elijah: I'm on my own side.
I poured myself coffee and drank some, after a while elijah left and it was just me and Rebekah, elena came home after sometime.
Elena: what's she doing here.
Rebekah: well isn't it a blood bag.
Maddy: don't you have a hangover to attend to Rebekah.

Rebekah: fine I'll leave maybe next time we can play the game in NYC .
Maddy: k bye.
Then she left.
Elena: so are you now just going to tell me you both are friends.
Maddy: we are and always will be, we'll now you know. So what's your situation now huh?

Elena: well we just have to wait for Esther to kill finn killing them all together.
Maddy: hmm, since today we have a free day, have you ever been into the woods?
Elena: no. Well once because alaric made me train then.
Maddy: then let's go. Let's see how your able to beat a vampire.
Elena: fine  but don't you need items.
Maddy: a bow and arrow plus 5 wooden stakes would be fine.
I opened a cabinet and there it was.

Elena: could I use the gun.
Maddy: I'll keep that.
I said and I kept it inside my purse.
Maddy: want to know how to use the crossbow?
Elena: sure.
She said and took it.
Maddy: slow down tiger. Your going to shoot soemthing randomly in the house.
I took it and kept it inside the bag, kept it on the table and me and her changed into different clothes, I wore: