Part 4

I was currently wearing:

After a few weeks, I got an anonymous call: Maddy: hello? Klaus: where did stefan hide my family? Maddy: I have no clue

Maddy: hello?
Klaus: where did stefan hide my family?
Maddy: I have no clue.
Klaus: you do your voice says so.
Maddy: I don't know if you don't believe me then your fault.
Klaus: find out.
Then I cut the call before he said something else. It was 2pm amd I was shopping with a coffee in my hand. Then I got a call from stefan:

Maddy: now what?
Stefan: just come to the address I text you too.
Maddy: fine.
Then he cut the call and I went to the location and went downstairs as per his instructions.

Maddy: you know klaus just called me asking me if I knew where you took these people. If he called me again I would be lying.
Stefan: I don't care, i trust you and that's all I know. Care to tell me who are these different people except rebekah and elijah.
I stood between kol and finn coffins.
Maddy: this is kol and this is finn, finn is the oldest. It goes from finn, elijah, klaus, kol and rebekah. There were 6 siblings but 1 died and the other was taken away when young, she was the only one who knew me.
Stefan: ok and who is this, the coffin doesn't seem to open.
Maddy: that's Esther, my moms friend.
Stefan: so she's?
Maddy: their mom dummy.

Stefan; help me open the coffin.
Maddy: it takes a line of powerful witches to open it so I can't open it.
Stefan : dang it! I undaggered one of them, who should I?
Maddy: rebekah knew that klaus killed their mother she is furious, so open elijah as he doesn't know.
Stefan: fair.
He opened it and took the dagger out, I kept a blood bag next to the coffin:
Maddy: could I go now, I have work to finish.

He didn't answer for about 10 mins.
Stefan: well no, not until he wakes up.
Maddy: that'll be hours.
Elijah: not anymore.
I turned around as he started drinking the blood.
Maddy: you made me wait until you knew he would wake up.
Stefan: I saw you kiss him. So why not make you stay here until your boyfriend wakes up!
I turned red.

Maddy: well what happened to your girlfriend or is your brother trying or has already taken her.
Stefan: Shut up.
Maddy: well you almost killed her, your girlfriend / my sister.
Elijah: almost killed her?
Maddy: to get klaus to get his hybrids out of town he almost killed elena so klaus could push his hybrids out of town.
Stefan: well it worked. Your allowed to leave now!