"How will you go when your car isn't working? Come with me! "

"Who will drive my car to home then m? "

"I'll tell the driver later to fix and drive it home. "

"Okay"

*Yn went with Jungkook in his. The whole ride was silent. Yn was happy because of the leave she got from work. Jungkook wandered why she is so happy? *

"You look happy! What's happened? "

"We got 2 weeks leave from work because we solved this case so quickly! " * she sounded excited *

"Ohh! "

Time skips~
They both reached home, ate dinner. And now Yn is sitting near the window of their bedroom, looking outside. She is listening to some songs with her headphones on. Jungkook was watching her, from the bed. He was admiring her beauty, her short hair was moving slightly due to wind. He took a picture of her in his phone. *smiles*

Jungkook's pov~
You are beautiful Hwang Yn. You are first girl who won my heart! You are my everything! Hyunjin was right. Your husband is the luckiest to have you.
End pov~

Yn closed her eyes. A tear fell from her eyes. Jungkook didn't knew why she was crying so he asked her.

Jungkook-" Hey! Why are you crying? " *Shaking her, in a worrying tone*

Yn-"huh? *startled* umm...its...nothing! "

*She removed her headphones *

Jungkook-"Is something wrong? "

Yn- " Nahh! I just miss my Mom and Dad! "

Jungkook-" Ohh! Sorry!

You should meet them tomorrow! "

Yn-"hmm! "

Yn's pov~
I lied i mean i do miss my parents but that's not the reason i was crying. Its something else. But i didn't wanted him to know about this that's why said that.
*Jungkook lied in the bed.*

I wanted to talk to Lisa so I dialed her.
End pov~

OTP.
"Hi Lisa!"

"Hi! So Finally you remembered that you have a friend named Lisa. "

"Yeah! You know that I have a busy schedule but Guess what's the goodnews?"

"Ohh wait let me guess! "

"Guess fast! " *Yn said in excitement*

"Ohh! I got it you are pregnant right? "

"What? No! How can you even think of that?

I'm not pregnant!" *angry*

*Jungkook laughed hearing her words. Yn looked at him angrily. *

"So what's the good news? "

Yn-"The good news is that i got 2 weeks holiday! So i was thinking of meeting you guys! "

"What really? So will you come here!"

"Yes! Tell everyone that I'll be reach there after 3 days okay!."

"Okay! I'll tell everyone! I'm so excited to meet you after so long! "

"I am also excited to meet you guys! Okay now bye!"

"Bye"

Jungkook-" Are you going somewhere? "

"Yes! I haven't met my school friend for so long. So tomorrow I'm gonna go to my parents house and after 3 days I'll head to Tokyo because they all live there! "