Before the election, I was already aware that what I feel towards Leni was not normal as a friend anymore but I kept on denying it to myself. I kept on telling myself that liking another woman was not so me and I'm sure Leni is the same. I kept on convincing myself that my feelings were just because we are too close, but because of what happened last night, the moment my lips met hers, I got an answer to my confusions.

I am into Leni. No. I am head over heels to Leni.

I really wanted to tell Leni about what I feel for her last night but I think the alcohol was not enough to give me courage to tell her straight. I got scared to be rejected. I mean, I don't expect her to feel the same way, but I am just too scared to see her reaction. Tonight, I would be seeing her and I already made up my decision.

------
LENI'S POV
Every one around me was all busy entertaining calls and messages, setting schedules for my interviews, and doing a lot of stuff as a result of my win, but here I am, my mind was flying and I feel like my soul was not with me.

The make up artist was busy putting make up on my face for later's event of the Liberal party. I couldn't stop myself thinking about Risa.

"Pupunta ba si Risa?" I asked one of the staff.

"She's not yet confirming po mada'am VP e. Pero we are still trying to reach her po since dapat andun po siya."

"Ganon ba. Sige. Sabihan mo ako agad kapag nagconfirm na ha?"

"Opo mada'am VP."

My three daughters then entered the room with wide smiles. I was shocked. Aika was here.

"Napakaganda naman ng vice president ng Pilipinas." Aika greeted.

"Oh my God anak. You're here!"

"Syempre naman. Hindi ko dapat mamiss ang panalo ng mama namin."

We hugged each other.

"E balita ko, hindi ka naman daw mukhang masaya." Aika said.

"I am now kasi kumpleto na kayo kasama ko."

"Hay si Leni nagdrama nanaman." Tricia joked.

"Uy nagtext si Sinta kung andito daw tayo kasi papunta na daw sila nila tita Risa." Jillian mentioned.

I couldn't help but to smile.

"Huli ata ang smile mo mama sa pagsabi mong masaya ka kasi nanditong kami tatlo nila ate Aiks at Jillian?" Tricia

"Aaaah. I think ngayon kompleto na talaga ang reasons para maging masaya sya mga kapatid." Aika

"Ewan ko sa'yo, Aiks. Kung ano ano pinagsasasabi mo dyan."

"Mada'am VP, Senator Risa will join us po. On the way na daw po sila." one of the staff said.

"Yun ba yung nakakompleto sa happiness ate Aiks?" Tricia teased.

"Ssshhhh. Magtunong mga ikus. (Magtunong - behave ; ikus - cats)"

The event was about to start and we decided to go to the hall. We found our seats and to my surprise, my family was assigned to sit with Risa's family. We would be on the same table. I felt very happy to know.

Few more minutes, I saw Risa entered the hall with her two daughters, Sinta and Issa. Jillian waved to Sinta signaling that we would sit with them. I saw Sinta said something to Risa then I saw Risa's face panicked.

They one by one sat on each other's seats. Risa sat infront of me. Risa greeted my daughters, but not me so I made the first move.

"Congratulations, Senator Risa."