CHAPTER 16

Laurent's pov

" she's stable now, but make sure she wont eat anything that's forbidden for her. It may cost her death if that happens, just make sure she take her meds." The doctor explained to nanay stella while im here lying beside her.

We didn't bring tamira to the hospital, nakita ko kung paano sya umiling, when staicy mentioned the hospital. So shes in her room and i just called a family doctor. I was so worried! For gods sake!

Hinatid ni nanay stella ang doctor sa labas, im just staring at her.  I was so worried and i dont know what to do when she passed out infront of me.

I was scared, i let my fingers stroke her hair, emm i really falling for this girl infront of me? Sinabi ko kanina na i need to confirm it.

And this is it, to the point that i was so scared that i almost loss her. That's a confirmation right? Obviously.  Hindi ako ganoon ka idenial para hindi aminin that i like her. No scratch that i think i love her.

From the first time i first saw her entering my office. I was so mesmerized by her beauty, well i got shocked when mom said that she will be helping nanay stella as a maid. But i cant hide my excitement that time. Thinking that i will be living in a same roof with her. I hide it with this cold face.

Shes to precious, well kinain nya lang naman ang bawal sa kanya para lang mapakitang na appreciate nya ang luto ni nanay stella. She dont have to do that. Shes making people worried! I know im acting weird everytime that she's infront of me.

Well because surprisingly for the first time in my existence. 

I cared..

Maybe that's the reason why staicy choke from her own food. Nagulat sya nang bigla ko nalang bigyan si tamira ng water. I can't blame her

Her mere presence has big effect on me, that i do thing's i dont usually do.

But i dont care, kung nagulat sila.
Im really admiting that i love her already this instant. I dont know what love potion she gave me, for me to fall for her this instantly hard. But i dont care. Hinawakan ko ang pisnge nya
sabay ng paghalik ko sa noo nya.

I got surprised when i tear escaped from my eyes. For the first time in almost 6 years i cried again.

Naramdaman ko ang kamay ni nanay stella sa likod ko. I immediately hugged her.

" shhhh, okay lang yan." She softly said.

" i was so worried nanay," i continuously cried.

" wag ka ng mag alala okay lang sya
Wag ka nang umiyak."

I stopped crying, i wiped my tears and ones again look at blaire who's peacefully sleeping.

" ngayon kalang uli lumuha veron." Nanay said

Hindi ako sumagot at pinagpatuloy ang pag titig kay tamira.

" gusto mo sya hindi ba?" Malambing nyang tanong.

Tumango lang ako.

" i like her" i sadly said,
" but i dont know how to" i sadly said.

Tuluyan nakong humarap kay nanay stella at tumingin sa mga mata nya.

" can i nanay? Do i have a heart to love someone?. May karapatan ba ako? Sobrang saya ko because for the first time in 6 years my heart beats again. Pero tama ba?
Magiging masaya ba sya para saken?" Kahit na hiram lang lahat.

No scratch that, i stole it. Kahit na binigay nya ito. Every day i kept on blaming my self, do i really deserve to love? Someone this precious?

Nanay stella hold both of my cheeks and wipe the tears thats been there,