The mourning after

"Good morning Draco."

"Oh my god I can't believe I tapped that arse," says Draco looking the most misunderstood loner depressed he's looked in his life. He went to the washroom and vomitted black, becuase he's so emo. "Get out of my sight," he spat platnium blonde spit at y/n's face.

"B-but Draco?"

"GET OUT OR MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS HEFBFBEEBBEB."

Y/n ran out of the room in only her underwear crying her petite pearl tears becuase she was not like other girls. 

She went into her dorm and flung herself dramatically unto her bed. Her dormmates looked at her petite hourglass figure, perfect toned skin and blue black blonde purple pink orange hair and ran out in terror.

"WHY ME? IF MY MOM WERE HEAR SHE'D UNDERSTAND!" Just then petite depressed emo y/n remembered her mom had left her something...

y/n looked underneath her bed, and there it was. The box y/n's mom had left for her saying that if y/n ever needed her she should open the box. 

y/n the basic bitch opened it. She gasped dramatically becuase there was a severed human hand from the wrist up in there. The middle finger of the hand was held up and facing her. Y/n noticed a note attached to it that said fuck em bitches.

Y/n realised her mom was right! She should fuck em bitches! 

So she created a list of all the bitches she wanted to fuck.

But only one came to her mind. 

That's when she realised...

She was in love. With

the severed hand.