Hogwortz

Draco walked briskly up the stairs practically glowing of broken emo loner energy. 

He scowled at everyone who was in 0.00000000001 inches of him. He was so misunderstood.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY FILTHY MUDBLOOD," he yelled at a random first year spraying platnium blonde spit everywhere. The first year ran away crying for their mum. 

Draco walked into potions, the only class he enjoyed becuase proffessor Snape was as broken emo goth misunderstood troubled and ansgty as him. 

"Good morning daddy- I mean professor Snape," stuttered Draco, he was so quirky. 

"Sit down Mr. Malfoy," the gorgesous greasy haired man said, he smelled like testosterone and emo. 

Draco couldn't focus all class. He was so smart that he knew everything that was being taught. He was so quirky. Professor Snapes hot- I mean average sounding voice bounced off his head. He was so emo angsty broken loner. 

Just then y/n walked in. 2.5 seconds late for class. 

"I'M SO SORRY PROFESSOR SNAPE, I JUST GOT A LETTER SAYING THAT MY DOG, FATHER, COUSIN, CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND AND AUNT DIED!"

"50 points from Gryfindor," said Snape. 

Y/n burst into tears. Her gorgeous blonde hair framed her petite face and her tears looked like pearls. Her petite form curcled into a tiny ball as she bawled from her blue gray green orange green eyes. 

"Get off the floor Ms. L/n or another 50 points from Gryfindor."

"NO ONE UNDERTSNADS ME!"

But Draco understood.