이요한

|LEE YOHAN|

After returning from the ritual I somehow got my hand on an alcohol bottle and now I was sitting near the lake. I was really angry at Wang So. I understand he was concerned about my safety but there was no need for him to shout at me in front of the whole royal family.

I want to go home.

I was sick of this dress, people and everything here in Goryeo. I still had no idea what the hell I was doing here. Why this Jihyun girl even looks like me?

I lifted the bottle to take a sip of the drink but nothing was coming out. Of course I drank all of it already.

My vision started to blur thanks to my tears. I was crying out of frustration. I wanted to go back and run into Yohan's arms. But I didn't know how to return. Haesoo tried to drown herself in water but it was of no use.

Maybe that's my fate......

"What are you doing here? It's dangerous for a girl to be alone", Someone's voice interrupted me.

"Just leave me alone. I can take care of my-", I stopped speaking when I saw Wang Yo standing besides me.

"Earlier you fought and now you are crying. What a weird woman", he snapped.

" It's not like you care about me. Why do you act like that? With that face on?", I said pointing at his face.

I lost control on my mouth thanks to the alcohol inside me.

"What's wrong with my face?", he asked.

"You make me think of him"

"Him?"

"Don't bother. It's not like you'll understand what i'm trying to say"

"If you talk like that I will want to listen about it more"

"I do not trust you", he scoffed at my words.

Wang Yo was about to leave but god knows what happened to me I held his sleeve.

"Lee Yohan. My captain lee", I spoke.

He halted his steps and got closer to me.

"I won't remember anything tomorrow once I wake up so promise me you will pretend this never happened", I announced before holding his collar pulling him more closer to me.

I peaked lightly on his lips and pulled away wanting to look at his face.

Get yourself together Hwang Hyuna....

_______________

He was surprised.

"I'm sorry, I should have no-" Jihyun's words were cut off by his lips.

He kissed her this time.

Jihyun pushed him lightly which made him stop.

I cannot kiss him...

He is not Yohan....

She thought.

"We shouldn't", Jihyun shook her head looking down avoiding his gaze.

Wang Yo held her cheek and lifted her face up as he wiped off her tears with other.

"What should I do now?", Jihyun broke down as her knees lost balance since there was hardly any energy left in her body.

Before she could touch the ground Wang Yo held his arms embracing her. He was holding her pity body tightly.

Jihyun wrapped her arms around his waist while burying her face into his chest while crying out loud.

Wang Yo had no idea what he was feeling. His heart felt heavy seeing Jihyun crying. He wanted to comfort her but he never did or received anything like that before. So he had no idea what to do.

After sometime she fell asleep into his arms. He somehow managed to get a hold on Chaeryeong who got her into Wook's house safely as he threatened Chaeryeong not to speak about this incident to anyone.