Threads Interweaved

Start from the beginning

Mana: A

Noble Phantasm: A~A+

Now those were big. Ritsuka didn't understand how their ranking worked but based on the stats, it was probably ranked from the late alphabets to the early ones.

If the stats were that high, then that must have meant that she summoned a powerful figure of the past. Though she's going to question if guns were actually made way earlier than told in history if a holster existed.

"Well?" Olga's impatient tone shook her out of her musing.

"A-All stats are A except for luck." She answered.

"......what?" The director's face morphed into a disbelieving expression.

Shoot, was her own perception of the ranking wrong?

"Show me the stats!" Ritsuka complied and showed the stats of her servant.

"No way....." Olga gaped at the insane sight. Looking back to the servant and the stats, her earlier assessment of the servant proved to be futile as she only seemed to have embarrased herself from her early judgement.

"There's no way a modern servant would have that much power...." She muttered, "Unless this Kevin Kaslana is a renown hero from the past or.... His power is just that high." She deduced, while she may have not been a genius, she still had intellect. The servant that Ritsuka summoned was no joke. He could have been a hero from a long time ago who had something similar to modern design, or if he was a servant from the modern or future era, then the stats are solely his own power.

The more older and famous the Heroic Spirit is, the stronger they are. Their stats get massively boosted based on their fame and reputation. Heroic Spirits of the modern age also have the same applied to them but on a lesser scale. Future Heroic Spirits however....receive no such thing because their legend is yet to occur. It's a miracle for any hero from the modern age to be a Heroic spirit since it was considered impossible.

If this Kevin Kaslana was a Heroic Spirit whose legend had yet to be made, then does that mean that these stats reflected his abilities when he was alive?

Kevin looked at his master with a blank expression.

"S-Sorry" She sheepishly spoke, "She's just having an inner monologue maybe, we can just leave her to it." Ritsuka then pointed to Mashu, "This is my kouhai, Mash Kyrielight. She'll assist you in battle." She introduced.

The aforementioned girl bowed, "Demi-Servant Shielder, I'll be in you care, Kevin-senpai!"

"To you as well..." Was his reply. Looking at her closely, he compared the connection she had with the cross-shield he was standing on. Realizing that he stood on her weapon he stepped out and grabbed the large shield by the edge. Lifting it up, he handed it over to the Shielder, who gratefully took it back.

"

Master, what is the reason you summoned me?" He made to ask.

Based on the destroyed area, he was assuming that he wasn't summoned for a Holy Grail War. The whole place tugged at his quantum senses.

The burning city.....it reminded him of a bubble world.

"To help resolve this Singularity thing." She replied.