Threads Interweaved

Start from the beginning

Ritsuka Fujimaru was a normal girl, one with a normal family and a normal life.

She didn't think however, that she'd find herself in a precarious situation.

She only donated her blood to a charity group, and few days later there were some suit-clad men with all the agent-looking air requesting for her presence at some place called Chaldea.

Rejecting them should have been her decision, if not for the fact that they were paying very highly for a girl like her who is on her way to finishing 10th grade.

Ritsuka should've rejected them. Because after all, who the hell hires a teenager to work for a security organization based on Antarctica?

What came after that was the shocking reveal of the Moonlit world.

At first, she played it off as them being fanatics or a bunch of cults who try to tell the world that mysterious disappearances occur due to gas pipe leaks. It was only when she entered the base of Chaldea that she was proven wrong.

Fast forward, she's in what was called a Singularity, with her being the only Master(mad sus to her) available and her kouhai became her servant while they were accompanied by a crabby director who rants like a tsundere who probably has a tragic backstory.

Summoning an actual servant was a first, and also something that didn't exist in her bucket list. But as she chanted, she hoped that her luck wouldn't affect her summons.

She barely rehabilitated from gacha after all.

The light dwindled down and she finally got to look at her servant.

Standing on the top of Mashu's shield, is a man with white hair and blue eyes. He wore a black coat with orange interiors with the sleeves folded until just above his elbow, and a strap buckle spanning across his chest. Underneath was a black shirt, followed by dark pants and brown boots that covered his calf. He wore brown fingerless gloves and there two gun holsters strapped to his thigh.

Other than his appearance, what also took her attention was the sword he held in his hand. It held a futuristic look that was too advanced for a hero of legend.

"Servant Saber, Kevin Kaslana. That's all you need to know." His blunt reply caught her off guard.

"A gun holster....." The Director of Chaldea, Olga Marie Animusphere, looked at the modern equipment strapped to his legs, "Great, not only did you get inside Chaldea despite being a commoner, you also summoned a modern heroic spirit!" She groaned, disappointment evident in her voice as she palmed her face in exasperation.

"Director, please don't bully senpai..." Mashu defended.

Ritsuka's servant, who had heard the director, frowned.

"S-Sorry about that, she's just in a bad mood." Ritsuka assured, not minding the jab directed at her though that did not deter her servant.

"Tch, not like it matters now anyway. Check his stats!" Olga ordered

"R-Right!"

True Name: Kevin Kaslana

Class: Saber

(Parameters)

Strength: A+

Agility: A

Luck: B

Endurance: A+