Confession in a song

Important note : I know most people probably skip over the notes. But I'm here to say I'm sorry for the long wait for this chapter. I've been going through some things like my best friend not wanting to be friends anymore. I'll go into some detail so y'all know what happened and why it took so long. So one day I noticed he was having a bad day and I told him I was here for him but he said he didn't want anyone to worry about him or listen to him and he said goodbye and that it was over  and unfriended me. He was a huge tombstone fan like me that's how we became so close. His favorite character was Doc Holliday like mine and we would play red dead all the time so it's been quiet hard on me. I was dreading writing another chapter because I knew I would think of him and I know I shouldn't let my personal life mix with my books so I'm going to try to do better. I apologize.

START OF THE CHAPTER :

I wake up at the crack of dawn and I do my usual routine of freshening up and getting dressed. Instead of heading out into tombstone I decide to sit on my couch and write a new song. A song I would sing at the Oriental and in front of doc to show my feelings. I look at the clock on my wall before I start to write the song seeing it's 12:30Am.

I strum my guitar as I find the rhythm to the song and then the words. I finished the song at 6:30pm and I notice the sun was goin down. I grab my things and I start to head out the door. I see Josephine and I quickly run up to her " are you goin to the Oriental please say you are cause I have a song written that shows my feelings"

" why of course I wouldn't miss it! Let's go honey " Josephine says and hooks her arm through mine  as we start to walk down to the Oriental. Once we walk in all eyes are on both of us Wyatt's eyes trained on Josephine. Doc's and Ringo's eyes trained on me.

I step away from Josephine and walk over to the piano. I take my hat off setting it on top of the piano as I start to get ready to sing my song. Slightly nervous as I hope Doc catches the hint.

I let out a shaky breath and I start to sing.
"  Your voice in my ear. The world disappears . So I'll fall again. You can keep me right here. "

I look down at my guitar as I strum not making eye contact with Doc just yet even though I can feel him watching me.
" Haunting my soul. A beautiful thorn. You rapture my heart. Leave me broken and torn."

I slowly look up at him making eye contact with him as I start to tap my boot making a beat
" This love is Killin me.  The pain must be part of the cure. It's so hard to breathe. When I need you so bad that it burns. You are the fire. Love is the blood on a rose."

I let out another shaky breath as I continue to make eye contact with Doc seeing he's smirking a little bit. I start to continue my song smiling a little a bit. " Lost in your eyes. These ties that bind. Body and soul. Leaving nothing behind. Don't know how to stop. Don't know how to stay. These chains might break. But you like it that way. "

I look down at my guitar as I pick up the pace for the chorus of the song. " This love is Killin me. The pain must be part of the cure. It's so hard to breathe. When I need you so bad that it burns. You are the fire. Love is the blood on a rose. Oh, the pleasure and pain ooh."

I take a breath as I go to restart the chorus this time it being a little louder then before.
" This love is Killin me. The pain must be part of the cure. It's so hard to breathe. When I need you so bad that it burns. You are the fire . Love is the blood on a rose......Love is the blood on a rose......Love is the blood on a rose. "

I finish the song and everyone starts to clap and whistle. I bow with one arm over my stomach before standing back up and placing my guitar by the piano. I walk up to the bar where Doc , Wyatt , Virgil , Morgan , and Josephine stand.

Josephine smiles " that was amazing darlin " she said clapping a little. " Man that song was jumpin " Morgan says with a small laugh. " that was very good " Virgil says nodding his head as he takes a sip of his drink. " who was that written for " Wyatt say tilting his head a little as he has a sneaking suspicion.

I go to answer before someone grabs my arm turning me to face them. I see it's doc and he smiles as he pulls me to him and again this chest as he leans down kissing me. " I see I was correct about the song " Wyatt says laughing as he looks at his brothers.

" I knew they would get together. They are too much alike to not have " Virgil says with a smirk as he finishes his drink " alright you two. Your making me miss Allie. Y'all can either split up , go to (y/n)'s cabin or go to Doc's hotel room "  Virgil says with a chuckle

I pull back both Doc and I out of breath " only time that's happening is when I'm married or if it gets really serious between us virg " I say as I turn looking at him. Doc eyes widen a little when I say that and he looks to Wyatt.

Wyatt gives him a quick nod to confirm I'm serious and Wyatt takes a sip of his drink before leaving to head to the faro table to deal the cards.

I turn to look around the room to notice a very angry Johnny Ringo standing by Curly Bill as he stares in Doc's and my direction. Curly bill notices me looking and gets Johnny's attention off of  us.

" Ringo is angry and was looking this way " I say as I turn to look at the guys. I feel an arm slipping around my waist and a hand holding onto my hip " he's upset because now he knows you're not as free as he was hoping " Doc says whispering it into my ear

" that could be the case " I say laughing a little " well boys I see that the clock is reading 10:15. Im goin to head home." doc pulls me closer to him " and I'll walk her home since mister Ringo over there is upset " he says smirking.

We both leave and head to my cabin down the road. I unlock the door opening it as I turn around to say goodnight to doc but he pulls me into a kiss. He starts to walk us back into my cabin never breaking the kiss. Doc  shuts the door behind him and quickly spins us around and pins me to the door.

Doc has one arm wrapped around my lower back pulling me into his body his other arm leaning on the door above my head as he continues to lean down kissing me. I have both arms wrapped around his neck. One hand slowly sliding up the back his neck and through his hair.

Finally we both pull back both out of breath. " I guess I should be leaving " Doc says still looking down at me since I'm shorter then him. " how about you stay over. Nothing else but us sleeping." I say biting my lip.

He smirks a little and places his thumb on the bottom of my lip slowly pulling it out from my teeth " alright then and darlin don't do that...don't want to chap those beautiful lips of yours now do we?" Doc says as he slowly leans back down kissing me.

he pulls back " alright let's go to bed " he says as as he takes my hand leading me through the open bedroom door and into it " I'll give you some time to get changed darlin " doc says as he leaves the room and shuts the door giving me time to change into my night wear.

" Alright doc you can come in now " I say as he walks in. He no longer has his vest or puff tie on , he no longer has his boots on as well his white button up shirt has a few buttons on the top undone.

" well you look lovely in a night gown as well " Doc  says walking over and giving me a kiss before he dims the oil lamps. He then pulls me into bed and pulls me into him. My back up again this chest and his arms wrapped around me.

" goodnight darlin. Sweet dreams " Doc says as he leans down kissing my shoulder before we both fall fast asleep.