27- The Mukalakus Robot

Start from the beginning

Instead of feeling jealous, Earth just look dejected as another sigh had escaped passed his lips. "Nothing..." The boy admitted, looking away from his friends and gently pushing Y/n's hand away from his head.

"Hey! Your supposed to be jealous! Not sad!" Gopal reminded, quickly going in front of the dejected element. "I can't help but feel sad..." Earth muttered as he keeps looking away from his friends.

"Oh, come on Boboiboy. We might figured something out soon right?" Y/n reassured, Gopal immediately faced the telekinesis manipulator before asking. "Hey N/n, your smart right? Think of something to make him feel jealous! Help a friend here!"

The said girl hummed before replying to him. "I-I don't have anything in mind... I never felt jealous before.... Other than feeling jealous of a happy family..." Y/n muttered the last part which thankfully no one had heard her.

"Gopal? Y/n? Is everything okay here? Also what happened with the Bollywood dance Gopal?" Tok Aba asked, his last sentence were directed towards the molecular manipulator who just look at the elder man with a deadpan expression, Tok Aba's words also made Y/n giggle before started teasing. "Come on Gopal, it's not that bad?"

"That show was over Ato... And stop teasing Y/n..." Gopal replied, looking at Tok Aba  who was approaching them. "What? No reruns?" The elder man asked followed by a chuckle, the molecular manipulator just kept staring at Tok Aba unamused with crickets sounds in the background.

Tok Aba's eyes then landed on his grandsons, seeing Cyclone and Thunderstorm on they're second tier before asking. "Eh? Why did you boys splitted into three?"

"I'm looking for a power upgrade Ato... Both of them had already have theirs... Even Y/n's wind element got to upgrade...." Earth replied with depressed tone lingering in his voice, looking at his grandson in sadness.

"Oh, you can do that tomorrow. Why don't you pack your bags first?" Tok Aba suggested, walking towards his kokotiam as Y/n and Gopal looked at the elements in disbelief with Gopal quickly grabbing a hold of Earth's shoulder.

"Huh? Pack up!? Where are you going?!"

"Boboiboy? What does Ojichan mean by... Packing up your bags?" Y/n asked in concern, facing towards the elements— only to see all three of them just avoided making eye contact with her as Earth was nervously scratching his cheeks.

"Umm... Well..."

"Where else? He's going back home. It's almost the end of school break" Tok Aba was the one who answered Gopal and Y/n's question while standing behind the counter of his kokotiam.

"Huh!? Your going home!?" Gopal looked at Earth in disbelief with Y/n looking at looking all three of the elements in sadness.

All the gang were now at the playground, they were all sitting on the square jungle gym while Gopal was just leaning on one of the metal pipes

"Aww man... We thought your gonna stay here forever..." Gopal started as all they're attention went to they're elemental manipulator friend, watching Boboiboy just let out a sigh.