24- World Biscuits Day

"Your silents torments me... This is our final chance to say goodbye!"

Ying, Gopal and Y/n were watching TV while Boboiboy was arranging all the mugs of the kokotiam.

"How could you Roy! Why would you leave her by herself!?" Gopal commented, slamming both of his palms on the counter which caught Boboiboy's attention. "Huh?"

"Oh no... Who's taking care of Sasha after this?" Ying questioned, looking at the TV with a worried expression— holding a hot cocoa with the near her lips. "Yeah... I feel bad for her as well.." Y/n joined, also looking at the TV screen worriedly

"What can he do? He has to study and that's much more important" Boboiboy stated, glancing towards his friends while wiping the wet mug with a clean dry cloth.

"So you do know studying is more important, so why are you watching this drama then?" Tok Aba asked, putting down the mug that he was also drying and turned towards the kids.

"Haha! My father once told me, once you start something. You better finish it!" Gopal proudly told the elder man, who hummed in agreement. "Hm, exactly!"

"And we have watched this ti'll the seventh episode, so we watch it ti'll the end! Plus Y/n can always be my tutor you know!" Gopal added, Tok Aba just hummed in unamusement while Y/n stared at Gopal with an exasperated look.

"What?..."

"Ato! Can i have another hot chocolate please?" Ying requested, making Tok Aba's smile come back— tossing a clean mug up as he caught it with ease without even looking. "Hm, coming up!"

Y/n was tracing her finger on the counter because of boredom, hearing the TV started to announce something which caught her attention. "Hmm?" Gopal glanced at the screen before sipping his hot chocolate, ignoring all of his surroundings and put all his attention on the hot chocolate.

"Price drop on sale! Come over to atan's shopping center to join discounts of up to 90 percent to commemorate for World Biscuits Day!!"

Y/n's jaw dropped after hearing that announcement while Gopal had dropped the hot chocolate he was drinking— making the mug shatter on the ground, he was staring at the TV with wide eyes as hot chocolate were flowing down from his mouth like waterfalls.

"What? You have no idea on how to celebrate World Biscuit Day? Don't worry! I Mr. Cookie will guide you! Step 1. Prepare the ingredients to make biscuits! Step 2. Make biscuits! Step 3. Give it to everyone! Now wasn't that easy? Biscuits! Biscuits biscuits!! It's so delicious!  That's right, be the lucky man to celebrate World Biscuits Day!"

"Oh no!! Today is World Biscuits Day!!" Gopal panicked, making the two girls with him also panic. "Oh no! How can we forget!? Were done for!!" Ying exclaimed.

"Quick! Scan the area!!" Y/n instructed as she, Gopal and Ying immediately looked around the place while Boboiboy was staring at them in confusion. "Huh? What's wrong with you guys?"

"We have to hide Boboiboy! We have to hide!!" Gopal leaned towards the elemental manipulator, grabbing his shoulder and started yelling at the confused Boboiboy's face. "Huh? Hide? From who?"

"From Yaya!!"

"Oh no!! She's on the way here!!" Ying quickly warned her friends once she saw Yaya was skipping towards the kokotiam with her eyes closed. "Quick!! Scatter!!" Y/n shrieked.

"Here, hot chocolate!" Tok Aba announced as he placed Ying's order on the counter, just then he noticed that the kids who were here a minute ago were gone.

"Eh? Where did they go?" The elder man questioned himself, but what he didn't know is that the said kid's were hiding behind the kokotiam while crouching.