Age Explanation

Okay please hear me out so you guys will be able to understand the story so it's important.

I'm gonna explain about the age of the gang so i might include Fang here as well so you guys won't be confused about it.

As i said, yes. I'll be making Boboiboy a bit older— In my AU alright? Only in my AU, Anyways.

I did some calculations about it and it hurt my freaking brain but since i love my readers so much. So it was all worth it.

Ps: I even wrote it all in real life •w•

Anyways back to my explanation, like i said i did some calculations of all the ages in Boboiboy series including Boboiboy Galaxy and Movie 2.

In season 1— this book your reading.

Boboiboy is around 14 now. (As it said on the last chapter)

Y/n just turned 11 in the last chapter again.

Gopal will be turning only turning 13 at June 20 (Means during School day in season 2)

Fang just turned 12 since his birthday is April 13.

Ying will be turning 11 in December 18, Yaya will be also turning 11 in August 5.

So that also means in season 1 - half season 3, the gang will still be the same age on the top of this.

Now the age explanation of the other half of season 3 and Movie 1, the movie is kinda like around the end of the school year and the end of elementary.... I think.

Boboiboy will be 15, Y/n will be around 12 including Ying and Yaya (They will still be turning 12 since they have different bdays), Gopal will be turning 14 and Fang will be 13.

Now the explanation in Boboiboy Galaxy. For sure Monsta did a year skip in that season since come on, the gang can't change that much after just defeating Borara right? So which means Monsta might have skipped the gang's 1st year of highschool in the original so i might do the same.

And now this part is kinda like they just finished 2nd year of highschool?... Not sure myself since i always feel like the gang is like on a vacation.... So anyways.

Boboiboy for sure will be around 17 in Boboiboy galaxy, the girls will be around 14 (Again, Ying and Yaya will be just turning at this time), Gopal will be turning 16 and Fang is around 15.

Now last but not least Movie 2, from what i inspected. It seems the Movie 2 kinda looks like the gang will be going in 3rd year of highschool i believe.... (My brain hurts...) So this part.

Boboiboy will be 18, the girls will be 15, Gopal will be turning 17 and lastly Fang will be 16.

As the story in the last chapter said, Boboiboy was home schooled for 3 before joining nursery so which means he was around 8 years old before he started attending nursery. Since i mean some parents are like that.

So i know that some of you will ask about Boboiboy's height.... Pfft- okay so i searched it up, what is Boboiboy's height— it only showed his height in Boboiboy galaxy and it said.... His height is 142 cm.... In feet he is around 4'9 reminders Boboiboy's age is 14 in the original...

While Y/n in this book is almost at the height of 5 feet despite being a kid... I mean come on some kids are like that... My cousin for an example.... I'm at the age of 17, my height is 5'6.... And one of my cousin is 5'3... And she's only 11!... I feel so small...

Another example for the school grade, i was around 7th grade and 13 at that time, there was a student around i believe is 16.... Yet he's my classmate...

Anyways i hope this explanation make sense since.. I'm very bad at it as you can see especially when i have to do math, reminders: this is all based on my calculations and inspection alright? And in my Au so i do really hope it does make sense to you all and if you have questions. Ask me and type it in the comment section!

Also a quick heads up, i might not make a book of season 2 and 3.... For now at least since i still need to find an English subs or dubs cause all i see is Malaysia subs so i might skip those two season and on with the movie 1.

 For now at least since i still need to find an English subs or dubs cause all i see is Malaysia subs so i might skip those two season and on with the movie 1

Also enjoy the drawing! <3

And drawing spoilers for chapter 25 😉

Ps. It was made by me ;) ♥