7-Helping People In Need

Third Person's P.O.V

*Ring Ring Ring*

A telephone can be heard in an empty restaurant, making the counterman walked towards the counter and picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hello!" Ying greeted on the other side of the line. "Hello Burgeria, can i take your order" The counterman of the resturant responded, having a bored tone. "I want to order... 6 sets of number 4, 4 sets of Big Burgeri, 1 original 2 spicy-" What the young racer said, made the counterman bewildered, quickly taking out a pencil and started writing all her orders on a peace of paper.

"No pickles on the originals, but half a pickle on the spicy one! And i would like 3 sets of number 1 and number 2" Ying finished, while the pencil that the counterman was using broke. He couldn't keep up with the chinese girl because of how fast she talks, well what did you expect, she was already far like a light.

"Umm... Can you please repeat that.." The counterman reluctantly requested as Ying was suddenly in front of him which the man had failed notice, repeating all of Ying's orders and making sure the counterman writes it all down.

"It's easy uncle! 6 sets of number 4 , 4 sets of Big Burgeria 3, 1 original non spicy and 2 spicy with half a pickle, got it?" Ying finished, smiling after seeing the man successfully writing it down.

"Ok, ok got it!" The counterman replied a wave of shock and confusion had suddenly ran through his veins after realizing that the girl he was talking to was just in front of him and not on the phone. This made the counterman look around his restaurant, only to see no one was there— not even a single person was presence in his empty restaurant, this also caused him to start become anxious. "Uh...."

"Is it ok?!" Ying suddenly spoke through the telephone, making the counterman shrieked in fear before falling on the ground.

"Hello? Hello hello? Uncle? Uncle?" Ying called out. The man quickly grabbed the phone that was in mid-air and replied. "O-Oh, yes the total is 15.99"

"Pay up, pay up!" Ying exclaimed turning towards her friends who were sitting under a shade, all of the gang quickly handed they're money to Ying

"Pay up, pay up!" Ying exclaimed turning towards her friends who were sitting under a shade, all of the gang quickly handed they're money to Ying. Once chinese girl received all the money, she immediately ran towards the burger restaurant using her new powers.

"Here!" Ying handed the money towards the counterman after running inside her destination, she was too oblivious to see how the man was hiding and shaking in fear behind the counter.

The counterman slowly looked at the young kid before quickly hiding again, his burger hat with shades was the only thing Ying could see.