Chapter 2(jeffy's side)

His name is Jeff Bezos. Only the most handsome of men are allowed to stare at him for more than 45 seconds. That dude in the hot tub was looking at me. For a while. I should send an assassin after him...
But.........was he really that bad? He kept having his doubts about his judgement. What would the media do if i were to be with a man that handsome? My fan girls may try to steal him from me in order to win me back! I would not like that one bit. But, why did he feel such strong feelings for a man he only noticed that same morning while he was scarfing down some potatoes? Perhaps they were love potatoes. Jeff wanted anything to prove himself that he was not falling in love once again. His heart was still so very fragile from his ex girlfriend that only the most gentle men could handle it now. Maybe, Jeff should see for himself if that man would fit into that criteria?
Jeff went to go brush his teeth before bed after eating more of the hotel potatoes that he shoved into his pants to smuggle back to his hotel room. He pulled out his lemon-dog food flavored toothpaste and plopped it out his shrek toothpaste cover onto his barbie toothbrush.

 He pulled out his lemon-dog food flavored toothpaste and plopped it out his shrek toothpaste cover onto his barbie toothbrush

Man, is shrek sexy.
when he was done getting ready for bed he tucked himself in(hes a lonely man in need of a partner) and turned out the lights.
Jeff woke up in the hotel with little recollection of the hot tub at first, doing his daily duties such as checking his bank account to make sure it went up the average 69 million nightly once again. Once all was in check, he focused on his present situation. Suddenly, all of his thoughts about that man flowed back, and he remembered that dream he had last night.
His dream, it was too good to ever happen. The hot man from the 'tub caressed Jeff's bald head while doing sinful actions...While Jeff tried to brush it off by going through his emails, he noticed an email from a church.
How ironic,
He decided to forget it and head downstairs to grab more of those absolutely 0rga$m-worthy cubed seasoned potatoes, but stopped in his tracks heading towards the door.
What if that man is downstairs at the buffet again? I am not sure what I should do if we were to lock eyes again...
But Jeff also so longed for the taste of those potatoes, it overrided his fears of coming across his crushy wushy again. He waltzed into the elevator and dreamt about eating with the hot tub man.