He felt even more distressed.

The mood that had just been calmed down by composing the music was once again full of emotions after seeing Gu Ye's quick reply.

He wanted to ask Gu Ye what's going on with Li Songran, and wanted to persuade him not to work too hard and to pay attention to his health.

I also want to... tell Gu Ye my true identity.

However, he didn't know where to start with the words. Qiao Yang put his fingers on the phone keyboard and hesitated, unable to type a word.

At this time, Gu Ye sent another message:

[Does your leg still hurt? Do you still have chest pain? 】

Qiao Yang:...

He forgot about it.

Qiao Yang: [It doesn't hurt anymore. 】

Gu Ye: [Really? But I still don't worry. Can you show me 】

Qiao Yang:? ? ?

He took the phone and looked at himself up and down.

How can you show Gu Ye when the two are not together?

Gu Ye: [Should we post a video? Or you can take it and show it to me, OK? 】

Qiao Yang: Take pictures?

He lifted his thigh, opened his clothes and glanced at his chest, then imagined taking pictures of some parts with his mobile phone and sending them to Gu Ye.

......metamorphosis!

How did Gu Ye come up with such a shameful thing seriously.

And he cares more about the quality of his neck than what is covered by the inside of the body.

After a whole day, those red seals have not completely gone back, so he has to continue using concealer tomorrow.

Qiao Yang said blankly to Gu Ye: [Okay, don't read it. Go to bed! 】

Tossed the phone and got into the bed.

The complex emotions in my heart and what I wanted to say to Gu Ye disappeared without a trace.

~~

On the second day, Qiao Yang still slept until noon before getting up.

When I walked out of the room, I saw Axing standing at the door waiting for him.

Axing breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Qiao Yang, and said:

"Master San, you finally got up, and your husband said that if you still get up at noon, let me go in and see your condition."

He looked at Qiao Yang's slightly pale face, and said, "Look at you, are you sick?"

Qiao Yang: "I'm fine, where's my dad and them?"

Axing: "Sir, the eldest master and the second master have all gone to the company. Do you want to have breakfast or lunch now?"

Qiao Yang said: "Let's have lunch."

The Qiao's villa is large and luxurious everywhere.

He walked from the room to the restaurant on the first floor through the long corridor, down the high stairs, through the living room, and sitting on the wide dining table in the reception room.

The villa was also very quiet. Qiao Tiancheng and the others went to the company, and even his sister-in-law Liang Yuqian was busy with her business away from home.

In Qiao's house, where he is the only young master, the domestic helpers take care of him.

The rooms are cleaned, the clothes are organized, and the lunch is rich and nutritious. Someone gave chopsticks before the meal, and someone gave a spoon during soup.