"I thought it was a dream being completed like this," Jaemin says dramatically and both Doyoung and Chenle know that Jaemin is overdoing it already to tease Chenle. Doyoung smirked at the younger. 

"Tell me Jaeminie, how come it's back? Why didn't you tell me?" Doyoung's voice was so serious that Jaemin bit his lip, unable to deny it. Knowing that his brother knew his soul so much he couldn't hide anything from them. It's the same with everyone, as an oath they experience together. Like magic that connects them together. 

"I only feel it because I don't trust Ten. He also told me about meeting Chenle and that both of you were together. I tried to call you but you weren't answering. He spent an hour convincing me before I decided to follow him because Ten called Yuta hyung to confirm. He is a cool hyung. He was patient with me but I still cannot control my emotions. I feel like I was in the abyss." Jaemin explained briefly. 

"I'm glad you're okay now. Tell us if you experience migraine again." Doyoung said and received a nod from the younger ones. 

Their conversation stops when they hear a knock on the door. Doyoung is quick to open it only to see Jeno's fresh look and gentle smile. 

"Breakfast is ready. Please come to the dining room." 

"Thank you, just give me a sec or get my two brothers with you and I will follow later after I wash my face," Doyoung said and smiled at the boy he learned to like the smile. 

Chenle and Jaemin are ready since they both wake up earlier than Doyoung. He was told by both men that there was new clothing on the dresser that he can change after showering. Doyoung only realizes that both of them have different clothes like yesterday. 

Jaemin is wearing a white oversize hoodie with a cat design printed on it and black pants while Chenle has white Tees he likes so much and ripped jeans. Jeno is waiting when both boys come and raise his brow seeing two boys holding hands. 

The awkward atmosphere stayed in the air but Doyoung ignored it. He smirks at them before going to the bathroom and quickly does his routine. Luckily, the bathroom is completed in soap, shampoo, and even body wash and face moisturizer. Doyoung sighs seeing things he often uses and puts them on his body and smells the sweet scent. He only showers faster than he normally does but still feels refreshed. He chooses the dark blue hoodie and pants before going out and following the youngsters. 

"So, Since it's Chenle's first time meeting them. I will introduce these two boys." Kun said after nodding at Doyoung entering the dining hall. Doyoung sits after Jaemin and quickly eats the rolled egg and bacon. 

"This person who looks like a puppy is named Jeno Lee. He is also part of Serpent but an official member because he has no position in the group." Kun smirked when Jeno nodded his head. 

"Ten Lee, the trouble maker." Ten scoffed but did not say anything. 

"Wong Hendery. Be careful because he is grumpy. Like, all the time." Kun grimaced expecting a whine but the younger remained silent only eating his food. 

"For now Chenle, I will leave you to Hendery and Jeno's care. They will stay with you as guards but you can treat them as friends. They're capable.

" Yeah, after seeing them rescue us last night." Chenle cheekily said. 

"I hope you guys get along!" The lack of enthusiasm and only a nod answer made Kun satisfied. He never expects anything and Doyoung knew his boss was not being dramatic in any form. 

"Chenle will live with Jeno in the meantime. He has an apartment in one of the Lee Group buildings and Jeno has many spare rooms." Kun said and Chenle nodded again.